• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 19, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaytay

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Home of the Plow Special
22298.jpg

censored.gif

If it's supposed to rain Friday, I'm stayin' home. Drove out to In last time to watch the ducks swim :-(

Steve, can I start drinking now???? I'll be there rain or shine. With all the items to deliver and pick up, it will be worth the trip to see everyone and swap stuff. Then we can invade a local establishment and take over the place for the day.
proud.gif

Charlie.

If he hasn't been able to grow any hair, did he at least get it tan so it isn't so blinding?

lol.gif

(Message edited by dtiernan on October 19, 2004)

I'd say to scare the crap out of the Deere guys at Plow day, but usually the Cubs are in front of the Deeres
lol.gif

Digger maybe to scare the geese off the golf course( don't forget the hat)

Okay... got Ag's, got fluid... got weights... got plow... now for a new Sleeve Hitch Adapter...

You need an air horn for the spouse to get out of the way while your working and she is taking with the neighbor

digger i have never gone to a plow day before and maybe some day, but from seeing and reading all the posts i could see where a air horn could be of use
bouncy.gif

I say we run this thing even if it rains....I'd pull a plow through that gumbo anyway!

'Course, when did anyone around here start listening to me?....
roflol.gif

(Message edited by aaytay on October 19, 2004)

Latest posts

Back