• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 17, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Dave that one isn't it, this is one someone on here wrote, I have already looked at that and it isn't what I am looking for.

Dave, I had thought about it, I was thinking maybe a 128 turned 1206 MFWD, thatd be neat too

This ought to save you some shoveling triples try it with 100's bet it would pull you out.
Eric, I tried.
happy.gif

Eric-

Did you go into the pump and if so did you remove the upper, or pump swash plate? If you did it sounds like you installed the swash plate 180* off.

Snow will soon be here!My confusher lost all my email contacts and all my mail over the last year. over 1600 emails goon this am.Off to the shop with this after I deliver the 129. no rain this am so its time to take my loader up for the hard line install. I go a snow picture from last winter. some glad I did not wake up to this .
231769.jpg

Hope Kraig M can help me out with some pictures ? I need some good shots of a cub loader that shows where the metal lines run . The guy installing the lines would like to have a picture to give him some ideas on how to route them.This would be a big help. Thanks Don
worthy.gif
greenthumb.gif

Don, I don't have any that really show how the lines are run. Perhaps Charlie will take some detail photos of his loader.

Thanks Kraig , I will Waite to see if he can help. I want to have neat lines run and some idea as to what it will look like when finished. I have seen the lines you have on your Off topic A and they were neatly done. Thanks So much . Later Don T

Don, here's a few of the loader on my AC 620. And a sketch of the clamp that holds the lines in place. The clamp is made up of a U shape piece of bar stock and a flat piece of bar stock placed over a bolt that is welded onto the loader frame and all held in place with a nut. Note that the clamp setup was removed in the first photo as Art A. was doing some welding on the loader for me and the lines needed to be moved so I was using a bungee to hold them for transport to and from Art's place.

231773.jpg

231774.jpg

231775.jpg

231776.jpg

231777.jpg

sorry.gif

Mr.Don T.,
What about P.F. Engineering's website. All kinds of pics there.

KRAIG - Hopefully you have some rubber isolating those steel hyd. lines from the clamps and making sure the lines don't rub on each other. The walls are not very thick on those hard lines.

One of the most frustrating things with old red tractors is the fact the factory hard lines to run hyd PSI around are fast becoming "NLA".

Eddie Burton

I used P F Engineering plans when I built my loader ,I looked there but they don`t show any close up pictures of the loader lines that I could print off for the installer to use.

Kraig

Thanks for those pictures ! I will print those off as a guide for him to use for my lines. They look neat and that is what I wanted them to look like .I finally will get it done. The guy will use my loader as filler for the time his shop is not busy.I also was told this am he has plans to build a loader for his 1650 this winter and will use my loader as a pattern for his .So I have no idea when I will get my loader back , but is in a heated shop so I guess that is a good thing.Thanks again for the pictures
worthy.gif
old.gif

Dennis Frisk

Thanks for that idea , I will add rubber in between the clamps so they do not chafe .

greenthumb.gif

Denny, no rubber isolation. One of theses days I should probably add some...

Mike P.
If your trying to post in the Cub 100.... thread that doesn't belong there, the thread was closed for the same reason mentioned. You were sent an email on 10/17 tellin ya where to post your question.
thumbsup.gif

Joe Z. (Zimm)
If you're like me, you like the lines on your headlights horizontal to the ground. I've seen some that are "angled". Maybe there's a reason for it?
happy.gif

As per Charlie's instructions...SORRY!

Kick'n around the idea of purchasing a 100. Looking for input from others as to their like's and dislikes with that model. Would you change things on them or buy another model if given the chance? The one I am looking at is reasonably priced, has fenders, lights front & back, no deck or rear lift, paint is good on it. Any thoughts on them? I have 2 '82 series now and so far like most of the things about them. Still have to get the 782 going and completely assembled. But ceratinly like the quality of them and the weight. The size of them is pretty good to. How much bigger in size is the 100 compared to an "O". I seen an Original about a year ago in person, that was a cool little machine. But it was a show piece and it would be shameful to put it to work (the one I seen). The 100, if I buy it, would be a worker around the yard. Since I have time to go to any shows anytime soon...that wouldn't be high on the list of things to do with it. Boy, wouldn't that be a great thing to do with your spare time! Relax at a plowing match or tractor show with all your nifty little tractors. WOW! I only wish.
1AA_dance2.gif

Mike P. Just get the 100. You won't be disapppointed in the least bit. They are handy little tractors.
happy.gif

Back