• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 17, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those 2+2's arent that big. I think its the Cab that makes them look bigger than the tractors were used to... :)

22273.jpg

O.k Heres the current status.
22277.jpg
22276.jpg

Thats my best friend hugging my girlfriend in the second one. Theyre all rootin for me for plowday. Ran into a dilema with my decal not workin out trying to solve that prob as we speak, so we'll see what happens. enjoy the pics.

Hey Art,
What make you think us "Construction guys" can be bought out by a 6'er?? It's 2004 ya' know. I'm thinking more like a Ben Franklin! :cool:

Art,

Twin cylinder air-cooled 19.9 horsepower Kohler KQ532 with oil filter.

Okay, Matt:

"How much for your Women?"

[name that quote!!!!]

The OCC Snap-On bike was in town last week. If it ever comes into town, GO SEE IT!!!
22289.jpg

I had a Wheelhorse 18 Automatic with K582, and thought it was 18hp. Below are specs for the K582. And that weight IS correct. It was all I could do to lift it.

Specifications
Model: .............................................................................................................................K582
Bore: ................................................. inches (millimeters) ..................................................3.50 (88.9)
Stroke- ................................................ inches (millimeters) ................................................3.00 (76.2)
Displacement: .............. cubic inches (cubic centimeters) .......................................................57.7 (946)
Power (@3600 RPM): ................... horsepower (kilowatts) ................................................23 (17.1)
Weight* .................................................. Ibs. (kilograms) .................................................187 (85.0)
Oil Capacity: ......................................... U.S. pints (liters) ...................................................8 (3.8)’
Spark Plug Gap: ............................... inches (millimeters) ......................................................0.025 (0.65)*
Spark Plug Size: ............................................. millimeters ...................................................14
Spark Plug Type: ...............................................................................................................Champion RHI 0 or equivalent
Breaker Point Gap (Nominal) ........... inches (millimeters) ...........................................................0.020 (0.508)3

Matt-Watch out with that "best friend" of yours. You ever heard the song by Jim Croce called "Operator". She looks like a keeper.

All-From personal experience, a 2+2 is the greatest tractor I have ever driven. Dad has a 6?88 with the improved steering kit in very good condition. I love going home to help if I get to drive that machine. We have only had it about 3 years. It was my favorite tractor to look for growning up.

All-Sure will miss all of you this weekend. I have to teach a computer class this weekend. I am so bumbed:eek:(

(Message edited by jluckey on October 19, 2004)

I bought a WF Subframe and Lift Road for a IH 42-inch blade from one of the sponser a few days ago.
None the sponsers have a Lift Arm. I can have it fabricated if someone will give me the dimensions at each bend. I understand the only difference between a NF and WF is the length. The fabricator can use my NF arm if he knows where the differences are.
Any help will be appreciated,
Bill

Also,
If you really want to make your own, do a keyword search for lift rod and I think you'll find that it's been gone over many times, even in the last couple months. ;-p

You guys better start prayin' for SUN and NO rain on Friday

Back