• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 17, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pdorow

displayname
Paul Dorow
Jim C.

Yes I noticed that and put a 1/2" bolt in to lock the pivot up.
Must be a lift valve problem, maybe a broken o ring jambed in the spool.

Is the lever operation forward=down? As it is now from parked position you pull the lift lever back just a little bit & the lift will drop with gravity, pull the lever back all the way it raises.

Charlie-
lol.gif
Yeah,I don't know what happened. What I should have said was
<font size="+2">VRRROOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!</font>

I had one of Dan's blades on a 1650 with hyd down pressure. It waorked awesome in dirt!!!

Never mind the belly blade, that's one nice looking 122! Is that yours Digger?

Know of him
happy.gif
Either way that's a fine machine. 'course the dozer kicks butt too!

Does any one know if Dan will be Participating in the Reindeer games this Saturday??? I would like to get ahold of him and can't figure out how...

Hey Digger, Should I leave my 122 home or just bring my big black buck deere???
happy.gif
PS, I might bring along my JD111 just for my FIL to ride around on, it's so darn'd cute, you won't believe!!! OK?
happy.gif
Please say yes, I'm trying to convince this ol' jd emplyee to come along!
happy.gif

I gotta have one of Dan's belly blades to keep my road level!

Torin, I made one last year that pins to and pushes from the rear hitch. It's 52" wide, angles fully both directions and the blade pivots side to side.
Up, down and angle are hydraulic while blade pivot is done manually. Lift and down pressure is controlled by rockshaft with arms reversed.
22248.jpg

On my site here are some showing how its made
http://mhcable.com/~cdelong/Cub%20Hydro/
Craig

Digger,

According to NOAA......

Monday: Periods of showers and thunderstorms. Chance of precipitation is 80%. High around 59. East wind between 13 and 16 mph.

Monday Night: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. East southeast wind between 14 and 16 mph.

Tuesday: Mostly cloudy, with a high around 66. Southeast wind 7 to 14 mph becoming west.

Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. North northwest wind around 7 mph.

Wednesday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 69.

Wednesday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low near 53.

Thursday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74.

Thursday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.

Friday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy and breezy, with a high around 67.

Friday Night: A chance of showers before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.

Saturday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 62.

Let's hope this changes some....I hate having to make last minute calls due to the weather!!!!!!

Got another "Look what followed me home" story.
I went to Harold Shramm's auction today. After driving 87 miles one way, I figured I better take something home. I met Harold this spring at the Auburn, In. show. Very nice guy and very knowlegeable. Got his 100 and on the way home I found a garden tractor grave yard and picked up the push mowers. I need to go back there and do some more snooping around.
22250.jpg

Rick,

A 482 used the Peerless transmission......

If it were me, I'd use a 106/126/108/128/1000/1200/86/582 tranny to make the upgrade

More Door Prize info:

44" Gator Blades

2ea. Craftsman screwdriver sets

Craftsman wrench set

Headlight kit

xx8/9 side sheets w/hour meter hole.

Thanks to all who have donated!!!!!!

PD grounds are all cleaned up and ready for action...now just pray that the weather forecast below goes better than it looks!!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Paul D.

Yes, forward "down", back "up".....take off the center cover and watch the cylinder move to check for proper operation.

Got some work done today this ones going to be down to the wire for plow day
22252.jpg

Latest posts

Back