• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 17, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pat Cleveland
Yes, you are correct, I didn't know until last weekend that Cape Hatteras is now an island. And yes we were lucky, but Isabel did bring down some big trees here and did snap off some pine plantations in eastern NC, looks like big match sticks sticking out of the ground.

Good luck to all going to PD.

Man it is dead!

Everybody must be at plowday.

Just felt like posting this:

12941.gif

hey guys
have a good pd and watch out for tooo much traction its not pretty, trust me.
kurt b

bring extra axles

pat i
your trailer load looks awsome

I am still here. Just got in from loading the mighty S-15 and trailer. I sure am glad it has 1/2 ton suspension under it. The 109 is in the back of the truck and the 1650 is on the trailer. I will be heading out at 3:30 in the morning and should be rolling into Rockford about 8:30-9:00. I am ready to turn some dirt over.

okay guys, pulled the steering box and both bearings are gone, balls everywhere. I gotit off the tractor, disasembled, and soaking to remove all that grease. Now is there a kit to rebuild these things?? Are there bearing numbers i need?? BAsically what do i need and where do i need to get it?? There is a cub cadet place near me that has ih parts but they are high. So guys HELP!!

chris

Chris S. -

Ever wonder why we have all those ads at the top of this page???
wink.gif

Try contacting one of our sponsors and they will send you exactly what you need to rebuild your steering.

While you're at it, you might want to have one of them send you a parts list for your tractor.

not at plow day...

must get snowthrower on... its-a-coming.... dashing thru the snow....

chris... call madson's.... very good service.. i rebuilt mine for 'bout $27 clams....

Can anyone tell me how the chute control rod holder on a CW-36 snowblower is supposed to go on a 100 with hydraulic lift? When I tried to put it at the holes where it is supposed to go the rod hit the hydraulic pump.

It figures! My oldest kid moves to Davenport just the week before plowday and I did not get to go along. NUTS.
Has anyone ran across a good wearplate for the snowblades? I have to run the blade all the way doun on sidewalk to keep the feds happy in toun. Real hard on cutter blades.
Nice day here Doug, summer is slipping away though. Still too wet to get out on bare dirt.

I think ssomeone on here had mentioned a front mounted hydraulic pump for a cub. A freind gave me this years ago.
12945.jpg

I'm pretty bummed, Been planning for months and I'm not gonna be able to go to plow day. Thanks to Steve B anyway, I finally got it plowing with help

(Message edited by dross on October 17, 2003)

There's quite a few people that showed up today. We actually plowed quite a bit already. Looks like we're going to have a nice event!!

Back