• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 16, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhangartner

displayname
Jason W Hangartner
FREE!!!!! to good cub lovin home. Misc 82 series parts. Most of them have some sort of problem. some are cosmetic some are not. Take one or all. Pick up only in Cedar Rapids, IA

68872.jpg

The 1250 w/44A deck I had previously listed was SOLD tonight!

Thanks,
Bill

For Sale or Trade 1962(I think) Cub Cadet Original.

I have two engines for this, One is apart, did run ok but smoked a little and had a rattle in it somewhere. The second is just sitting in it. Never had it running or hooked up. Previous owner said it ran strong with no smoke, for what thats worth. This is very tight over all tractor. Steering has some play but that seems to be from worn tie rod ends. The steering tower is tight. The front axle pivot is also worn. New tires on the front though one will need a tube or patched. The seat appears to have never been repaired which is rare. This has sat in my garaged long enough. I want to get a hydro drive cub to mow with or a 102 or 122 to plow with. Trade even up or with a little cash on the side depending on condition. I will also take $300 cash. May be able to deliver with in 50mi or so of my place for a fee. This is located in northern Indiana. All questions gladly answered, just ask.
69136.jpg

REAR TILLER GEARBOX WITH MOUNTING BRACKET FRAME Came off of a 149 and is in excellent condition. $50

Complete rear 3 pt. for narrow frame $75. plus actual shipping from 60013

I have a QA36A snowblower for sale. I completely sandblasted it and refinished it in the correct color many years ago with decals etc. Rebuilt gearbox, bearings as needed etc. I used it for one season and it has been stored inside since. It is complete and will fit both wide frame and narrow frame tractors. Located in Wilbraham MA. I will not ship, you must pick it up out of my shed. $100

Got a few more things that I have been tripping over that got to go
69501.jpg

123 hydro lever $20.00
wide frame blade mount $30.00
All items plus actual shipping

For Sale--1971 100 w/deck $400

mower has creeper,round fenders,headlights
I mowed with it yesterday..motor smokes and could use new rear tires. I have pictures somewhere, I just can't find them.

Thanks,
Rock

Rock, the 100 was made from 1963-65 so the tractor you have either isn't a 100 or you are confused as to the date of manufacture.

My neighbor gave me a Crafstman mower with a bad rear end but it has a good Briggs 18 hp in it. I brought it home today and now my question for the people with more experince than me (If I park it outside of the garage will it adversly affect the Cubs that are all inside the garage?)

... and that's a FORSALE pitch ?
dunno.gif

It might make the Cubs hard to get out in the mornings. I mean how'd you like to wake up and see that first thing when you open your headlights ??

They'll think they drank some bad gas the night before and wonder just how good she looked after drinking a couple gallons of low grade regular.

I can hear my cub sayin "WTH is that doin here, oh sorry miss... haha"

I have a KT17 series I out of a 782. It is a short block, but it will include the points and flywheel. It did run, but made some noise. I dont know if it was valve noise or bottom end. Currently though, it turns over with no problems at all. It has roughly 350 hours on it. Many good parts can be used from it. $100 obo. Send me an email and I can send you some pics. I am in northeastern Illinois, not too far from Great America amusement park and Gurnee Mills shopping mall.

Henri, thanks for setting me straight, the tractor is indeed a 100, I just need to find the correct SN
Rock

}
For Sale
1967 Cub Cadet 122

All equipment is currently used to maintain 4 acre home.
Also available are Brinley plow and disc harrow with three point hitch and broadcast spreader.
Original manuals.
Spring assist lift, snowplow, 48 in. mower and E-Z Rake Model 40 vacuum sweeper.

$1,000 takes all of it.

George Schillinger
1 Christopher Bluffs Ct
Oakville, Missouri 63129-5833 (suburb of St. Louis, Missouri)
Home: 314/846-8220
Cell: 314/616-2463
[email protected] <center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_msword.gif
Cub Cadet 122 photos
cub photos.doc (94.7 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Back