• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 15, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mostly loaded. Those new ramps I have are a lot easier to work with. Need to tie every thing down, that will wait till morning, we're not leaving till 8ish. I need some sleep!!

Wyatt. I'm a infant.

Well loaded up and ready to go at 12:01 tomorrow afternoon. The knee pads worked well with the Boss.

Mike "M",
I'll be calling about dinner time to check out the bowling alley's steak.
<font size="+2">SEE YA' ALL IN CHARLES CITY IN THE PM, AND ROCKFORD IN THE AM!</font>

Well said Wyatt!

Just got word that the door prize stash has increased again Jeff Pierson- a set of 23-8.50x12 tires and rims and Tedd Ill- set of new blades for a 44" deck.
And John L. got Keystone Five Seasons Inc. of Keystone, Iowa,donated some polish and cleaner. One is a soybean based polish for paint, glass & chrome. The spray bottle is a polish for vinyl, leather, plastic & seats.

THANKS GUYS!

Tedd,
Need some bungie cords? :cool:

Did you guys see the Jiffy cutter over on ebay?

Hey Bryan, I think you did OK!

(Message edited by thoffman on October 16, 2003)

I see you guys are all as excited this week as we on the Registry were last week about plowing.
Would love to go but two big trips in two weeks are not in the cards.
Everyone have a safe trip and a fantastic time.
Pipe

I will be bringing 2 extra tractors (782D & 1782D) to Travis's plowday.....if I can fit them all on the trailer anyway. Anyone is welcome to play with the extra ones......if you don't mind a little diesel smoke. If anyone has any extra attachments for a cat O 3pt and wants to bring them along we can put them on one of these tractors. One of the tractors will have a pull type box blade on it, but it can be unhooked very easily.

I am looking forward to seeing old friends again and meeting new ones.

Jeez Charlie a guy tries to make polite conversation and right away you put him on the spot.Tell you what,give you a hell of a deal and Zero percent financing.No credit check.

Pipe,
That ain't gonna make the Rockford FD any money!
Thanks for the offer though.
kiss.gif

I plowed a couple rounds today, and it pulls fairly hard in spots. The ground has been dry, and it is no-till ground. Pretty fun running around today though ;-)

I just got a phone call, and it sounds like the sled will not be here. I'm not sure exactly what happened, but I'll try to find out.

Oh yeah, you guys might want to pop your coulters off right away. The field is really trashy!!

Travis: Are you pulling with any weight, besides fluid in your tires?

On the 782 I was using, each rear tire weighs 204 pounds. The diesel only has roughly 150 pounds per tire.

Good luck to all at the plowday event! No running over the deere people.
Looks like it's time to clean up the snowblade, temp just keeps dropping. Has rained for two days. muddy mess here, there would be no plow day on this hilltop!

Ryan & I tinkered with our plowing tractors last night. Ryan's bringing his 782D and his 1100 (1408) Plow Special. I decided to go ahead and run my little 1000 gear jammer. We were messing with the governors last night. Ryan's PS is spinning his K321 @ 3900 rpm and my 1000's K241 is spinning right @ 4200. Hope it holds together!

The 1000 apparently didn't care for its first high rpm outing a week or so ago. Seems to be puffing a little blue when we fired it up yesterday. Kinda running rich (@ oily, too) when reading the plug. We'll thin 'er out as we go and see what pops. The aluminum clutch I put in it seems to be an all-or-none proposition. No feel to that thing whatsoever. We'll see how it holds up to the test this weekend.

Travis: Thanks for the note on the coulter. I was going to bring one but I'll leave it home.

Bubba Engelking called last night. He's jazzed and ready to come play, too. I think he's bringing his old 782 and his 1450.

Our plan is pull out of here about 9am. We should be at your door by noon, I suppose.

I didn't think I was going to make it to Plow Day, but after 2 great days of combining corn we're almost done. Looks like I'll be able to make the short trip to Rockford!! Don't have time to get a cub ready to plow though, but sounds like I'll be able to borrow a cub for a round or 2. I'll throw the Original demo rear end in the back of the pickup for those who haven't seen it yet. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Your PD VI IA sounds like it's going to be great. I would of come except I got to go to PD II PA and a drive to IA is to much. Next to RPRU a plow day is the best Cub activity(even ones that get rained out. Glad to see the Urchel's had a nice time last weekend). This one looks better than PD IV IL and I really had a good time at the Blunier's farm. Thanks Dall the people that make these plow days possible no matter were they are and every one have a safe trip.

A new cubette arrived and can't make it to plow day. My Son and his wife had a baby daughter yesterday. "Little Audrey" Katheryn DeTurck was born yesterday at 4:29 weighing 8 lb. 2 oz. and 22 inches short. Grand pop again after 20 years.
12928.gif

Congratulations Bill! My parents were thrilled to become grandparents again. My brothers are 12 and 16 years older than me so they waited a long time for another grandchild. My nephew Jonathan had to relinquish the title of being the baby. Some baby, He's about 6'1", 200+ pound recently discharged Marine Sarge!

Hey guys....
I just wanted to wish everyone a safe trip and sure wish I could make plow day VI but too much driving. I got plow day II pa in and had a blast. Travis....just drag out "big red" and pull that!
We had a double tree at plow day II and put tractors side by side hooked to the sled....what a blast! They were a lot easier to control than you would think too! Two kohler hooked up and pulling side by side really sounds neat!

Travis....sure wish I could be there! Paul will pick up the orphan child....hope he didnt coz any trubble!

You guys have fun and we want to see lots of pics.!!!!!

/image{remember orange blossom special II?}

Back