• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 14, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Lookin GOOD!
77 participants
62 Plowing, 3 Selling, and 9 Spectators
23 John Deere tractors, 97 Cub Cadet tractors

Pat,
The reason was that I thought I had the tires but I can't find them anywhere. I'm almost thinking I sold them off with a pair of 7-12 Goodyear DynaTorque tires, but I don't remember.

Don' worry about my post about the snow blade on the 782. Finally got things worked out. My lift bracket on the main frame assembly is about 3 inches to short. Have to take it off, heat it up, and straighten it out some so it extends out further from the assembly.

I think we have a fan of Travis and his turbo diesel.
wink.gif

"How to plow" topic.
The fourth one down in the "How to Plow" topic. The page seems to only work with Internet exploder.

(Message edited by till on October 14, 2003)

Apostle-I <font size="+2">AM</font> driving myself and all my crap out there. I have way too much going on to bring the stuff over and haven't gotten much sleep lately. It will do me alot of good just to get over there Friday night and stay over. Also,I have to stop and look at some attachments on the way back so it'll be a good amount of screwing around. I'll call you tomorrow in case you don't see this message.

Kevin-
I'm heading up Friday after work. If you want to meet at my place along the way and head up I'm up to it.

Wyatt-Are you in Waukon? What time ya talkin'? I probably wouldn't even get into Iowa until 7:30 or 8:00 p.m. I was going to take HWY 18 all the way from Madison and maybe stay in Charles City or whatever shack I can find.

I know it's off topic but does anybody know anything about an advantix camera? Email me please, thanks, dave

Boner-
I'm in Guttenberg, if you wanted to just meet and convoy there I can meet you along the way, maybe the Quick Trip in Monona, IA. Guttenberg's about 20 miles south of 18. I've got training so I can't take Friday off and I'll get off work at 3:30, take an hour to get home so I'd probably be ready to go earlier . . . .

well I think that the 1/2 rust 1/2 rattle can
102 to plow day it is to tempting to have some fun

that came out wrong(need more coffee) by the way would someone be willing to stop in Coloma WI and pick up a blower?????????

Charlie, I'll have a couple of items for door prizes at PD6. Check your email.

(Message edited by jlang on October 15, 2003)

Professor Chabot, the 1x6/7 Operator's Manual appears to confirm your thoughts on the 147 being standard with headlights.
12863.jpg

That may not mean much as the 1x8/9 Operator's Manual shows that the 169 was standard with headlights too........
12864.jpg

John and Mr. Anonymous Donator have donated more door prizes and the list keeps on growing!
THANKS TO ALL THAT HAVE GIVEN SO FAR!
Just a few of the latest donations.
12866.jpg

12867.jpg

Hmmm, that 1x8/9 series Operator's Manual also shows that electric lift was standard on the 149 and 169, must be a very early version of the manual.

(Message edited by kmcconaughey on October 15, 2003)

Kraig,
I think that shows that it either was not an option or not applicable. The chart also shows that rear fenders were not available on the 1x6,7 series.

1 more week and I start restoring the original!!!! Anyone have any good advice? Also gonna strip down a cub pedal tractor and redo it with original decals and such.

Sirs:
Is the mainframe for a snowblade on a narrow frame DIFFERENT from the mainframe for a snowblade on a wide frame. Specifically, would the Mainframe on my 124 fit a 1650?

Back