• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 14, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm...Wonder if I recognize the decking behind the bottle of Orange Hand cleaner?...
happy.gif

Ray, yes there different. Narrow frame has a bend towards the back of the frame to connect to the rockshaft and a wideframe is straight. Maybe someone will post a pic of the 2

DAVE R. - Wife got Me an ADVANTIX camera last winter before the trip to MEXICO. Great compact little camera, battery right in the film canister so You get a new battery for every roll of film, Camera is a CANON and takes really good pic's, even has a triple wide panoramic view shot.... Only problem is how expensive the film is to develope.

Jeff
You got your push blade sub-frames backwards. The narrow frames are straight, and the one for a wide frame bends in and then up to fit the rockshaft.

Charlie,

You can add an Interstate SP30 230 CCA garden tractor battery to your list of door prizes. I will bring it along.

Wes, in the case of the fenders it shows that they were standard on the 106, 107, 126, 127 and 147 but optional on the 73.

- = Standard or Not Applicable in some instances.
X = Option

I agree with Wes on the meanings of the "X" and "-". It then appears that the electric lift would be Not Applicable for the 149 and 169.

(Message edited by kmcconaughey on October 15, 2003)

John L.:
Given the state of the Chicago Cubs, and since you'll be touching up your blue Cub, I've come up with a new paint scheme for you:
12874.jpg

Ray, you made that Cub Cadet look like an old Craftsman...... yuk!

Whoops! <font size="-2">Guess that wasn't Kraig's deck behind that bottle of Orange Hand Cleaner...</font>

Sorry Charlie, no harm intended....
hide.gif

Kraig:
Maybe silver pin stripe would help.

Tedd:
Start drinkin' now, it could be a long night.

This just in from Gadget, from a Cub Cadet Parts and Accessories catalog.

12876.jpg

Thanks Kraig - Figured that might help clear up the question of whether or not electric lift was available for the 1x8/9 (not that I've ever SEEN one!) Gadget

Art, now that you mention it, that does kind of look like my deck.

.......my #2 125 and the K4K Original could use some of that degreaser! :eek:)

12878.jpg

12879.jpg

Back