• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 14, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
try as I might I still can not figure out how to post a picthure here, and I have printed out a copy of how to do so from the FAQ page, still no luck, oh well!

well after re-reading the instructions on how to post a pic here , I have come to the conclusiopn that my system does not support form based postings.

Man it takes fooooor evvvver to burn down a tank on a 82!!!! Finaly burned off the tank of 6 year old (*with a lot of MMO added) gas this evening. Took me three days of running it.

At least I'll have some fresh gas for PD.
happy.gif

I will not be able to get pre plow day photos.
sad.gif

Geez Charlie, With all the talk about 169s here lately, I guess I had them on my brain!
happy.gif

Well, I like the 14HP engine better than the 16 anyway! Way smoother OMHO!

Hey guys need some steering help. I got a 124 cub. The stering box has just gained about a 1/4 turn of the wheel slack, which with all the other slack means abour a turn of slack How hard are thes to rebuild?? Are parts available?? How much $$ am i looking at?? THis is my trailer draggin tractor, and it has been a good one. I cant seem to break it, till now.. So all ideas welcome.

Chris

John L. -

You might wanna warm up the blow dryer and paint scraper
lol.gif

1984 here we come!

Ray L. -

While not a sports fan (derived from fanatic, need I say more?), I'd walk down the streets of Wrigleyville at night LONG before I'd walk 35th Street...
wink.gif

Only good thing to happen at Comiskey was Steve Dahl's Disco Demolition
buttrock.gif

Ain't a baseball fan, but Wood <u>THE PTCHER</u> just belted out a 2 run homer!

Jon L.: I can't tell off that picture if that cup is like most Kohler cups and has the threaded holes for the 4 screws you can add another pulley cut off a cup(sand flat) and the holes opened up and bolt right on your cup. It will move you out about 3/4". I made my double pulley for my hydraulic lift that way.

You might try a different Kohler cup to get out farther.

I sold the van tonight
happy.gif
. Barring an act of god I will be at Plowday.

(Message edited by dschmidt on October 15, 2003)

sheesh, shouldn't have had that beer

Lonnie - Try this:

/image{nameyourpic}

only use a backslash "\" where I have used the forward slash "/" in my example. When you preview your post, it will allow you to "browse" your hardrive and "upload" your pic. Do make sure that is is smaller than 50K or it won't be accepted (too big). Gadget

Back