• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 13, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmcmeen

displayname
Bryan D. McMeen, Keeper of the Holy Hy-Tran
Dinged up a couple of their BRAND NEW locomotives, though...

12806.jpg

Current conjecture seems to be that it picked a switch...

Bryan, I thought you were immune to the archive bug........ or at least had the ability/access to completely remove any trace of the post..... :eek:)

......BTW, I've already saved the evidence in my archive. :eek:)

Anyone have a diagram for the hook-up of a NF 3 point at, specifiacally where it connects? Need some help on my 104

Tom R., you mean this?
12808.jpg

Top View (cutaway view)

12809.jpg

Side View (cutaway view)

Art -

I know I'm number one with a lot of folks
wink.gif

Kraig -

I'm lucky I have time to post nowadays, let alone clean up the evidence
lol.gif

Bryan, are you going to have time to attend Plow Day V6.0? I'll need someone to step in front of the video camera and wave. :eek:)

12811.jpg

Kraig, thanks. I think I'm missing one little piece. Is there a piece that attatches to two different pieces?

Tom-Am I going to need to come to your house to set you straight on that 104?

Tom R., here's what you need, except parts #2 and #8 which should already be on your tractor and #9 it's only for the 1x6/7 series.
12816.jpg

Part # 7 is what I need. God, I feel so dumb when I ask questions in here. Jonathon, my wife says you can come over anytime...just as long as we don't have to discuss politics!!!

Kraig, is part #7 the same part for eather a wf of a nf? Just wondering.

Doug B. So how did the inside of your 14HP look? Sorry I couldn't make it, but we were running late all day, then I didn't feel that great, and I went to bed early... Well, sort of, the wife kept me up... ;0)

Iam trying to install a hydro lift on a off topic 1210 and the sleeve hitch, the problem is the bar for the sleeve hitch.does the bar have to be straight or bent like other wide frames.does any body have a photo of a sleeve hitch with a hrydo lift?

Getting cubs ready for PD6 here!
Notes to self
happy.gif

Today...
1. Wash cubs & planter Ã
12825.jpg

2. Remove yellow cub wheels on blue 123 Ã
12826.jpg

3. touch up bluepaint on rear hubs Ã
4. Order ÒLetÕs go CUBSÓ decal Ã
Tomrrow...
5. Install white rear wheels & turf tires on 123
6. Remove deck from 123
7. Touch up blue paint on tront end of 123
8. Check engine speed & timing on 122
9. Install more rear cub weights on 122
9. Apply LetÕs go Cubs decal on 123
10. Go home & watch Cubs play next game!
happy.gif

Counting down!!!

Back