• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 13, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark L,
Yepper, it's gotta be bent for a 1210.
12828.jpg

John,

#11, Touch up blue paint again.
wink.gif

Man they wrecked the good looking engines.
sad.gif

Hoping to get Spot set up for plowing tomorrow. Can test out the set up in the garden. It's time to till it under anyway.

Tedd, Thanks for the comment on my last post! Man, It looks like I made alot of typos there! I did that one on my MAC and it came back perfect on it! Sure looks funny here on my wife's PC!
happy.gif

BTW.. She will hopefully be driving that Blue & White cub taking photos Saturday at PD6! If I can get her to drive it! She say's she'd rather walk!
sad.gif
She does like to walk...

jeff r, got the engine tore down sun am, the head gasket was startin to blow, theres a pretty bad scratch on the cylinder wall but it's still std bore so i'll over size to .030. the gov gear was of course shot. so all in all not to bad. think i'll install the k361 cam and clean up the ports some. also got the frame, diff, and front axle painted sunday.

Have any of you gotten a email fron "ebay" saying that your accound has been suspended, or something of that nature?? I remember hearing something about that a few weeks ago. I just got that email, but everything seems to be working alright. Kinda' p---es me off, I'm a squuare as can be on there.

Kevin,
"I'm getting somewhat aroused", does that mean we can go back to the old nickname now??

Now that I am getting my cubs ready for plow day #6, I am in need of a grass cutter so!
WANTED: lawnmover for 2plus acres must be GREEN in color, for its only job will to cut grass for a day than rust away the rest of the time, will not recive any maintaince of any kind other than air in tires, gas and oil in motor as needed. Will have to sit out in the open year round for there is only room for Cubs in the shed.

If anyone even thinks of responding, please replie to JD CO. LOL,LOL.

Got to sign up for plow day #6 before I go home tonight. Got to see if I can get my 102 & 123 & plow in the back of my Toyota by wensday. Just might have to trailer them there.

Tom H. Watch out for that email, if they ask for personnal info don't give it. There are some people trying to scam. Ebay said that you should change your password, and your user name.

Doug, Glad to hear that the 14hp came apart smoothly. FWIW, I'd really hate to punch an engine out .030 over. I have a 10HP right now that was punched .030 and it is no longer rebuildable as a 10HP. IMHO, I'd just go .010 and see if it cleans up so you can rebuild it again if needed. Granted, since you are getting so old, you may not have to ever rebuild it again....
lol.gif

Whew, that was close.....

The Ford picked a good night to try and get the best of me.....started right up when I moved it to begin a tire rotation......went to pull it back into the garage and NOTHING...no juice at all, but 12 volts on the battery. Dome light would just barely come on.

Turns out that the 2nd attempt to start it must have melted an internal buss in the battery, I had voltage, but no current!!!!!

Nothing a quick trip to Wally World couldn't fix...I've had very good luck with their "Extreme" series of batteries, more CCA and 3 year unconditional return.

Anyway, tires are rotated, battery is installed and it didn't happen on the tomorrow's trip to Springfield, MO, or on the trip to Travis's this weekend!!!!! At least when the battery went it was in the garage!!!!!!!

12832.jpg

John-
The cubs look nice. Now, are you going to drive them, or leave them on the trailer like at PD5?
:)

Steve-
I really wish Precision would make that plow for my 1466!

My inlaws are here from Texas to see a bunch of idiots plowing a field with garden tractors, sooooo let's get as many people here as we can!!!

Back