Doug B. So how did the inside of your 14HP look? Sorry I couldn't make it, but we were running late all day, then I didn't feel that great, and I went to bed early... Well, sort of, the wife kept me up... ;0)
Iam trying to install a hydro lift on a off topic 1210 and the sleeve hitch, the problem is the bar for the sleeve hitch.does the bar have to be straight or bent like other wide frames.does any body have a photo of a sleeve hitch with a hrydo lift?
3. touch up bluepaint on rear hubs Ã
4. Order ÒLetÕs go CUBSÓ decal Ã
5. Install white rear wheels & turf tires on 123
6. Remove deck from 123
7. Touch up blue paint on tront end of 123
8. Check engine speed & timing on 122
9. Install more rear cub weights on 122
9. Apply LetÕs go Cubs decal on 123
10. Go home & watch Cubs play next game!