• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 12, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig-
Where is that picture from anyway?

Kinda reminds me of the JD adjustable rear rims...

Apostle Ken posted it a few years ago. I believe it was taken in France or somewhere in Europe. Perhaps Ken will tell us again.

The picture of the 1x2 is from France. I'm trying to locate this style of wheel rim to bring back to the USA for a "project"......

KRAIG - That's the idea....Those look like 14" or 15" tires but I want to stay with 12" rim dia. And four lugs to bolt the rim to the wheel. The thick wheel center should help eliminate the need for maybe one wheel weight per side.

Well I've now seen another cub in my remote part of the world but its has taken a year & it appears to be a bit of a basket case. Its a 147 hyd with electric lift,eng was said to be rebuilt & placed back in frame but not bolted, the starter/gen is missing, no muffler or bolts to put back together & something was not working with the shift lever. Oh my I should walk away but I'm drawn to get this, $150 apparently there is a mower deck as well in bad shape.I was hoping to just remove this for the old guy but he's quite firm on his price, I see these for sale in working order for $300 down south but shipping small parts is outragous can't imagine the cost of a complete rig.
your_image.gif

KEN - How on EARTH is Mike going to get a pair of those wheels thru the airport metal detectors?
biggrin.gif

Um, Charlie, those are the reason I posted it.....

Here's another.

22166.jpg

Well I've now seen another cub in my remote part of the world but its has taken a year & it appears to be a bit of a basket case. Its a 147 hyd with electric lift,eng was said to be rebuilt & placed back in frame but not bolted, the starter/gen is missing, no muffler or bolts to put back together & something was not working with the shift lever. Oh my I should walk away but I'm drawn to get this, $150 apparently there is a mower deck as well in bad shape.I was hoping to just remove this for the old guy but he's quite firm on his price, I see these for sale in working order for $300 down south but shipping small parts is outragous can't imagine the cost of a complete rig.
22170.jpg

Don B,
And your THINKING about it for 150 freakin bucks!!
I buy any 147 or any Cub for that matter in that condition in a heartbeat!

Digger I am going to buy it next week and am very happy but this is going to challnge my ability to the max & my budget. Is this what is refered to as a slant grill

What would get Harry to plow day!! I was under the impression that he was coming along with the Rev. Bob. That was one of the reasons that talked me into coming!

Maybe if I bring my 169 that is the twin to his? Come on Harry it can't be that hard to get to plow day can it? The way I see it you would be meeting me half way!! Alright, halfway is a little west of there, but plowday is where it is. Soooo just load up the tractor and head east!!!

I had the afternoon of work so I decided it was time to get the 109 ready for next week. I took the tiller off, mounted the rear hitch, changed the hydro fan, and mounted the plow. I did that all in about 1.5 hours so I decided it was time for a little clean up and picture taking. Here they are. I just need to top off the oils and load them up.
22176.jpg

Here is another angle.
your_image.gif

I am still trying to figure out this new camera. For some reason the pictures are coming out a little blurry.

Back