• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 06, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1450 for sale. I am asking $250.00 for it. Starts and runs good. Needs motor mounts and steering tightened. It marks its spot. Extras not included. Thanks

291166.jpg

Cub Cadet Garage Sale

291190.jpg

Let me know what you like and we'll talk about the price. I'm just clearing out some leftovers, so prices WILL be reasonable.

Or $175.00 for the entire lot, plus shipping.

Cleaning out the shed and have a few items that i just dont need.
First up is a pair of lift arm/foot rest mounts $5.-
291192.jpg

Next a set of NF foot rests $15.-
291193.jpg

Lift Arm catch. $5.-
291194.jpg

O or 70/100 36 in timed deck frame mounts $20.-
291195.jpg

O Front frame cover bit bent up but easily fixable. $10.-
291196.jpg

291197.jpg

36" deck pulley cover, 2 extra bolts for ? Useable bolt holes can be welded up. $5.-
291198.jpg

36" mower arm brackets. $10.-
291199.jpg

2 Muel drives $25.- for the yellow one, good shape but could use a greesing. White one is in perfect useable shape. I used it before i restored the tractor a couple years back. $35.-
291200.jpg

291201.jpg

Sandblasted and painted corect yellow oil bath bracket. I did this one by accident not knowing i already did one. $15.-
291202.jpg

7hp PTo pulley for an O. $10.-
291203.jpg

sandblasted oil bath top and brackets. $25.-
291204.jpg

291205.jpg

7hp starter generator brackets.$15.-each
291206.jpg

And last but not least a WF muel drive and mower carriage. Good shape just some surface rust. $40.-
291207.jpg

All prices are negotiable, and plus shipping. Exept WF mower carriage. I can ship that but its going to be $$. E-mail in profile.
Just spare parts to me i have no use so I would like to see someone get them that can use them.
TIA

2072 Cub Cadet for sale, has yard rake, new 50" deck, 54" angle blade, plow, 3 point hitch, spring tooth cultivator, wheel weights and chains.
asking $2500.00. 3042677162, [email protected]

FOR SALE: The following items are for sale for delivery to Blunier’s plow day only. Contact me through my profile if you need pictures.

Two 23 x 8.50 - 12 turf tires in pretty good shape. Not a matched set, but close. $15 each or both for $25

Pair of 6-12 rims from a Cub Cadet Original. Very little rust, but quite a bit of oil. $20

Early frame for an Original. This one has gussets welded in the crack prone areas for strength. Gussets don’t show when the frame is in normal position. Great if you plan to put a loader on an Original. Blasted and primed. Nice. $50

Cub Cadet seat pad. This one has some discoloration. Extra padded style. Great for a worker tractor. $15

Very nice grill screen for an Original. Blasted and primed. $40

Available for pick up at Bluniers.

Wheel PTO adapter $60
Lift assist for Wide frame, complete $75
Brinly U-Bracket with straps and pin $125, nice original paint
1" spindle wheels with fair tires, $20
gas tank for 108-169 repainted and clean $20
K-series basket pulley, perfect and painted $30
Indak keys $1-4 (some are lazer cut IH)
Reproduction Serial number decals $2 ea.

291283.jpg

I have a Brinly sleeve hitch plow for sale. It's not a showpiece, it's a "user." I've never plowed with it, but it appears complete and in good condition. Pick up at zip 46992 or I can deliver for an agreed-upon fee. Asking $75. Looking to clean house a bit before the snow flies.

291313.jpg

I have some Cub Cadet mower decks I'd like to sell as part of my fall house cleaning. Two are the "pin-on" decks (maybe 50"?) and the other two are the type that have the cast iron ends (38"?). These are not show quality, but appear complete and are probably useable. I'd like $50 each for these, or take all for $175. Pick up at zip 46992 or I can deliver for an agreed-upon fee.

I have several mule drives I'd like to sell, most for NF. $25 each. Condition: Look OK, but untested. Pick up at zip 46992 or I can deliver for an agreed-upon fee.

Back