• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 06, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlamar

displayname
Mike LaMar
Cub Cadet LP High Compression Heads for 10, 12 and 14hp Kohler K series engines$80 each shipped. These heads are all in good working condition. I have 4 of them.
Money orders, checks, paypal or cash
Mike (330) 592-5640 or [email protected]

Original seat from a 149. Great shape. 2 tears. $50 plus shipping from 01237. Email me with any questions. Thanks.
231339.jpg

231340.jpg

231341.jpg

Rear Grader Blade poasted September 21, 2011 - 05:49 pm is sold thanks Dave

Bunch of stuff for sale.
Cub Cadet 100 with big battery box. Pretty straight tractor with deck perfect for restoration. Been sitting so needs typical "been sitting" tune-up and work to run again. $350
Red 1282 with nice 44C deck and ag tires on back. 12hp motor runs well. Needs only minor things to have a real nice 82 series. Even early enough to have CI rear end. $850
14hp motor with everything (pto, 30 carb, starter, etc). Needs new head gasket to run $300
Wide Frame parts:
gas tank and brackets $45
headlight panel $40
upper grill $20
hood $15

Plow, weights and chains listed on Sept 25 have been sold.
Thanks

<font size="+2">Please make me an offer! I need the $$$$</font>
a_weep.gif
I'm sorry for yellin'.
231543.jpg

Here are some parts I have for sale:

$100 - Model 72 fenders in good shape with all the hardware and reflectors. I used them until I put the large wheels on. They don't fit and I'm tired of storing them.

$20 - Wheels, 12x7-1/2 with 1-3/4 back spacing. Tires are old, cracked and leak air. The rims are solid with good paint. They are dirty in the photos, not rusty.

$100 - 48" pinned mower deck. Mowed with it last year, just didn't use it this summer. Deck is solid, no holes. Spindles spin free, blades in good shape. The paint is a little older than the wheels and fenders, it was pulled off my dads tractor that was repainted a few years earlier. Pulled it with my model 72. My father used it as his main mower till he purchased a dixie chopper. There is an attachment on the chute for a trac vac hose. A little surface rust, but in great shape to mow with.

If intersted, call, email, or text me. Make me an offer.

Cell or txt 812-369-5305 or email [email protected]

Joe

231626.jpg

231627.jpg

231628.jpg

231629.jpg

231630.jpg

231631.jpg

231632.jpg

Hey guys, I think the fenders are sold. I will relist if the deal fall through.

And thanks to whomever fixed my photos, I didn't know how to get them in a column.

Joe

IH steering wheel cap $10.+ SH.
231649.jpg

Rear Grote light complete with bracket, painted bulb and cobwebs $15. + SH.
231650.jpg

IH Cub Cadet QA36 snowthrower for sale. I had this mounted on a 125 the last few winters and had no problems with it all. I have the rod to turn the chute and also the rod to attach the snowthrower to the lift handle. I sold my 125 and do not need this any more.

I am located at zip code 17350 and am asking $125.

If interested, please send an e-mail to the address in my profile.

**COMPLETE** Good running 12hp Kohler out of a 125. w/starter generator and carb. $150.

Carb. #26 needs rebuild kit and final cleaning. I have soaked it in cleaner and removed most of the gunk. $50 plus shipping.

Also have gas tank from K241A with straps and mounting bracket for $50 plus shipping. pics upon request.
[email protected]

231701.jpg

- 54" Snow Blade - Hydraulic #190-401
- Tire Chains
- Rear Weights and Bracket Kit #190-447 with 5 weights, 42 pounds each

$300 OBO

782D for sale! Engine runs good, comes with rear tiller, qa42a snowblower, 50" deck. Needs a seat, fuel shut off cable, driveshaft bushing/coupler. Email for photos. In Rochester, Mn. $2000 cash for package. ph. 507-421-943six

The Fenders are sold.

Mower...

I've had some questions on the mower:
It measures 48" tip to tip.
The outer blades are 12", center 14".
Outer blades look new, center is in good shape.
Deck has been undercoated, that is the black in the photo.
Blades spin easily with one finger.
I pulled this mower with a 10hp motor that was smoking heavily. It mowed great.

Fenders set from a QL. $15. pick up only. Can email pix if needed.
Center cap. Grote light , and 12hp engine are sold. Thanks guys!

I have a Cub cadet 70 who is looking for a new
home. Asking $350.00 and will think about any
offer. I am in northwest Iowa drop me an email
if interested.
231796.jpg

231797.jpg

i have a cub cadet 582 gear drive for sale.i am looking to get $300obo, or a trade for another cub. it does run, but needs some tuneing with the carb. it has the briggs and stratton 16hp engine. I just installed a new clutch, pilot bearing, rag joint, and i have a new throw out bearing, but, it wasnt similar to the one on it, so, i left the old one on it. i bought a new nos steering wheel and center cover to replace the junk one that was on it. it is missing the grill with the headlight assembly, but, it still has the lower grill assembly. it has the lift bar in the back that is hooked up to the draw bar. any other questions, just email them to [email protected], or text me or call me at 219-508-0714. i am located in san pierre, Indiana. thank you thank you.
231851.jpg

231852.jpg

wide frame 3 point, no lower bracket, complete other wise, $100, or just feel free to shoot me an offer

Tons of other cub parts email me with needs! [email protected]

Back