• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 06, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Cub Cadet will prolly be on a popular on-line auction site this weekend.
whistling.gif

231871.jpg

For Sale:
23/10.50x12 Carlisle Tru Power 4 ply,with wheels. Tubes and Loaded with RV anti-freeze. Great shape $125.
OR
23/10.50x12 Carlisle Tru Power 6 ply with wheels. New condition with nicely painted wheels. Used on show tractor only. $200
One set has to go.
Off brand sleeve hitch cultivator $75
40" dirt/ snow blade for wide frame Rusty $50
129 Cub Cadet with 44" deck Runs and mows great, kinda ugly. Spare parts included. $275

Will be at SE Iowa Plow day or pick up in Monticello, IA

Narrow Frame Hydraulic Lift. Complete unit came from a running tractor about a year ago. $250 plus actual shipping from 78261 (San Antonio, TX). email [email protected] for pics.
3-point lift for same, $75.}

$800. This 1969 cub cadet made my International Harvester is a classic.
K301 Kohler engine
4 to 1 low gear for strong pulling power.. (hard to find)
Great for tractor pulls or maintaining a small farm.
New clutch plate.
new oil seal in axle.
38" mowing deck with new belt
36" tiller with belts and PTO to run it.
Snow plow.
Spring assist lift
Battery is weak so it may need replacing soon...
231909.jpg

ready for show or mow... im selling my restored 1967 cub cadet 122. it has all the good stuff including creeper gear, rear lift, spring assist and head lights. the engine was rebuilt from top to bottom( not just new rings) and runs great. all the clutch parts are new as well. the rear end doesnt leak and works great. the tractor was sand blasted and painted with ppg single stage urethane with clear coat. i went out of my way to find nice straight sheet metal so theres no putty in the tin work. the sheet metal was primed and wetsanded before painting. the deck was also sandblasted and only had one small spot that needed fixed, the bearings are good and it has a new idler pulley and tensioner spring. new front tri rib tires, the rears are original goodyear terra tires that are in great shape with no dry root or cracking. ive used it to mow all summer and the picture was taken at the local fair a month ago, it was all dirty but washed up and looked new again. ive had some stuff come up and need some funds so i have to part with it. im asking 1800 obo and you can contact me at [email protected] or at 724 388 0539. im located in indiana, pa thanks for looking

231945.jpg

10 inch Brinly plow, Grader box.
$150 for both. Pickup only.
Reelsville, IN
your_image.gif

Back