• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 06, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out this miniature Caterpillar diesel in a miniature semi...all functional with 12.5 HP. Look at the clutch. Look familiar? That would be a perfect swap into a 122. A Cat Cub...hmmm. I think its a Kubota really.

mini cat diesel

(Message edited by ncostello on October 07, 2003)

Art, the new shop looks good!
12662.gif
BTW, I like your little helper... I have 2 of them also.
12663.gif

Neil-
$23,995????
eek.gif

Jeff-
Thanks! By the way, I've got an extra 5 gallon pail of drywall "mud" with your name on it if you ever stop back...
;-)

Charlie,
Looks like he is starting his price on the 782D $200 lower this time around. We will see if he gets any bites this time. I wonder where you got that JD hydro filter number from?

I really would like that 782D. Maybe next price drop.

No plow days for me this year. Too many non-fun things demanding time. Hopefully next year, and maybe with that gold plated diesel.

CJM

Wes H,
A JD guy gave me the info saying that the 140 used the same hydro filter as Cubs. If it's not right let me know so I can PHFFTTT!! him, grin
That's the only number I personally did not verify myself.

(Message edited by Cproctor on October 07, 2003)

Charlie and Ryan,
Thanks. and I do think that the lift bracket in the photo looks longer than mine. Don't know what mine came off of. Know it will somehow be on a 782 now.

Neil,
The only problem with the mini semi is that it is a K-whopper and not a International 4300! Don't know how many times I told the boss that the K-whopper I ran rode worse than a Sterling White with hard rubber tires. It bounced corner to corner!

Charlie,

That is a modification of my design that allows adjustment...my design was welded at the ends.

Credit for the nuts goes to someone else...Kraig maybe????

Off the cub topic. My 3 year old house is getting covered with Boxelder bugs, some call them stink bugs, red bugs with black stripes on the wings. They seem to live on a tree 30' in front of the house. As the weather gets colder they migrate onto the house, and deficate everywhere! I've tried the off the shelf/mix with water sprays. Nothing seems to stop these things. I am hoping someone that deals with bugs and sprays of the farm can give me some advice. I am told that I can't use oil based sprays on my yellow vinyl siding. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Rich

Rich W. -

And here I thought I was the only one. Seems like a plague of them this year.

I had some "good stuff" mixed up in a plastic spray bottle, it didn't even phase them. I've got some other fine Ortho products in my cabinet that I was gonna try this Sunday. Isotox at least has a NAME that sounds like it'll work...
wink.gif

Rich, Tried Seven? Mabey someone here knows where to get it.

On the boxelder bugs I've heard just plain old soapy water drives them away, doesn't kill them but keeps them from driving You NUTS! On ther 5/16's scale KW I think one would look REALLY neat with an alum. hopper bottom grain trailer for that Cub Cadet sized Combine We all kid about Dan H. building.....Actually, the $$$$ is pretty close to "Scale" also..... WYATT - Does Kasha know about BANOWITZ"S in Maquoketa?....Leave Your checkbook & credit cards at home.... and at the very least take Just the MUSTANG.

Dave/Rich/Bryan/Charlie-
About every 8 months I buy about 20 rolls of thin plastic sheeting, the kind painters use to mask off windows and doors when they're spray painting a house. I Duct-tape it together and wrap my entire house in a "bubble" of it. Put both cars in the garage with the engine's running for about 5-6 hours and everything is dead, bugs, mice, rats, burrowing rodents, cats, dogs, and even goldfish!

Works for me!
happy.gif

I think maybe Travis should buy one of those $24K mini-Kenworths with the $5K flat bed trailer...would work real good at PD to get Keith's 1000 out of the field when it pukes a drive pin....
buttrock.gif

Thanks all for the advice on boxelders.
I have tried the ortho products and some others.
I am going to try the product on www.bug-guy.com.
That looks interesting.

Thanks again,
Rich

Hey boys, Finally back in the saddle again it has been a heck ofa haul and it aint over yet! I have a question where can I get some the pics that used to be posted here of Plow Day II

Back