• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 05, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Price reduction on the narrow frame snow/dirt blade that I posted October 1st. $175

FOR SALE: Cub Cadet 70 (Serial #96960). Fenders, creeper drive, sleeve hitch and lights. Everything you would want on your restored 70! Everything works well. Engine starts, charges and runs great. I have the documentation that shows this engine had a rebuild in 2010 with genuine Kohler parts. Tires are fairly decent and hold air. For more information contact me at 815-382-3865. [email protected]
$775 (Don’t forget, it has the rebuilt K161 and all the desired options!)
If you don’t like this 70, check my classified post from October 4th to see another one.

246423.jpg

246424.jpg

246425.jpg

Cub Cadet Original Sleeve Hitch
Asking price $100.oo Plus Shipping
246435.jpg

I have a K-532 I would like to sell. the engine has been torn down, broken rod everything else is in good shape 701-520-2704 North Dakota 58276 make an offer,Ron

The Cub Cadet 125 listed on Thursday has been sold pending payment.

FOR SALE I’m finishing up my Original projects and I have some leftovers. The first item is an Original (#8792) partial roller (no rear wheels or tires). It has collared front axle spindles, frame, reduction housing, clutch, steering column and transaxle. $125. The second item is a transaxle with reduction housing from an Original (serial #17469). This one has good tires and rims. $60 The third item is a reduction housing from an Original (serial #9540). $30. If you take it all for $200, I’ll include some odds and ends Original parts. Contact me if you have any questions. [email protected] 815-382-3865

246554.jpg

246555.jpg

The CC 70 FOR SALE in the October 4th listing is reduced to $600.

The CC 70 FOR SALE in the October 6th listing is reduced to $700.

<Still trying to pay off some medical bills, and needing to sell some goodies>

FOR SALE:
A Brinly BB-100 Tool bar, with a complete set of 'spring tooth harrows', in VERY GOOD shape!!
246579.jpg

246580.jpg

There are several holes in the frame (from Brinly-Hardy) that the new owner can use to easily attach MANY different tools/brackets, etc. besides the spring tooth parts. Hillers, row makers, rake teeth, rear blades, on and on and on.........

Wanting to get $130

This is pretty darn heavy (and pretty big), SO, I MUCH prefer that it be picked up. If the buyer wants it shipped, it will cost them an extra $25 for me to disassemble it-box up the parts, and get a shipping quote->>On top of<< whatever it costs to actually ship it!

I can meet the buyer at the intersection of US Rt 36, and Ohio Rt 235 (St Paris, OH) or near the intersection of US Rt 36 and I-75 (Piqua, OH) to make the transaction.

Please e-mail me at: [email protected]

THANKS!!
Bill

1980 International cub cadet 782. Good looking red paint. Tractor runs great but has a small oil leak. Easy fix just no time to work on. Comes with a good condition mower deck, nice snow blade and good condition snowblower. Has all tire chains and wheel weights. Can send pictures via email or text. Tractor is located in Warsaw, IN. Pickup only. (574)549-3660. Asking $1200.00 obo

Well...at least IT doesn't have an almost all green background.

"I'm selling a 6-12 tire, came off my Cub Cadet Original. Its got really good tread and the rim is a nice rust white, but the tire is dry rotted and has about ten thousand small leaks. Minor fix. Rim is rusted all the way through. Will make a nice restoration project. I'm thinking about $300 will buy it. Comes with a valve stem cap and core. Ill throw in a core remover for another $75. Please email me if you have any questions, located in CR IA. "
rofl.gif

err.gif
rofl.gif

sorry.gif

Ryan, your post reminds me of this:

246715.jpg

Was a joke from Travis S. when I bought two tires from him. They were NOT dry rotted and the rims were in good condition. They were decent condition, and he did NOT actually charge me the fuel surcharge, but there were a few tense moments when he handed me the receipt...
icon_eek.gif
blush.gif
lol.gif

Latest posts

Back