• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 05, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im wanting to buy a kohler kt-17 engine. Let me know if you have one.
Tyler

Hello, I am looking for a good condition operators manuel for a model 70 cub cadet. Want it to be the original copy not a reprint... Thanks Phone 724 882-5806

All,
I'm looking for a couple things

1) Tired, used, Kolher engine that I can rebuild with my son.

2) One of these:

232237.jpg

3) or one of these:

232238.jpg

Ray,
Why not go to one of the 2 sponsors that sell those parts and buy them?
I doubt anyone will have them used.

Charlie, Aaron:

It never hurts to ask if someone has a used one. . . That said, I will certainly consider our sponsors. I've purchased things from them in the past and will continue to do so. They've never done me wrong.

--Ray

WANTED: Looking for a <u>Sims</u> hard cab with steel doors or canvas sides (in good shape) that will fit on a super Cub Cadet (like a 982, 1872, 2072, 1572, 1912, 1914, etc.) Preferably closer to central PA. Thanks!

Back