• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 05, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twible

displayname
Terry Wible
I am looking for several things. I would like to find a K341 16 hp motor and an electric or hydro system to lift my snow blower.
Terry

I lost the emails from someone that told me they had a 3 finget clutch driver for a 1972 cub with a 8hp Kohler. Please contact me again

Hi im new to the forum.
i am almost done restoring a cub cadet 104 but my fiberglass dash has lots of cracks and holes. if anyone has a fiberglass dash for a cub cadet 104 please contact me at (631)-424-5919 or email me(email in profile)
thanks

Looking for a nice dash with good tin for a 1450. Mine is cracked, weathered, and worn out.

Thanks

Going to add dual hydraulics to my 782. I have everything I need but the control levers. I can probably make a set up, but it would be nice if I could find a set. Let me know what you have

Im looking for parts for a 106. Im gonna attempt a restoration and will probably need more parts than i have yet to realize so anybody with 106 parts feel free to message me with any part you may have.. [email protected]
thanks to all those who may be of assistance.

I need a good dash/pedestal for a 102/122. Send pictures, price with shipping cost to 40218 (Louisville, KY).
Thanks. ccproto409 at bellsouth dot net

Mike i have levers I made some up awhile back.Send me your address and I can give you a price with shipping.

Interested in purchasing a tool to take a gear drive clutch apart.

Also may be interested buying a wide frame gear drive in good shape.

Email - [email protected]

Michael R.
I guess you missed this on CC Specialties.
231734.jpg

CLICK HERE

Snow Cab for my 1782d. If anyone knows someone selling a cab for my 1995 Cub Cadet please let me know. Thanks for reading this! John

I am looking for a blade mount for an Original I have a nice blade just need the mount!
Thanks

Back