• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 05, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more pic of the sub soiled ground
21998.jpg

I talked to my wife today and she said that a Brown truck stopped by. That means that I got my newly requistioned parts for my Original.
22007.jpg

Now my Original can do this.
22008.jpg

I have a question on a sleeve hitch lift bar for a 682. I have seen bars with a single bend for wideframe and a bar with 2 bends. Which bar do I need? The attachment guide says a 682 uses 190-381.

Digger they were done first and then it was used as a sub soiler to pull up the dirt from down under

Since I am using this new machine to make cub cadet parts, I thought I would share my progress with you guys. By next week I should have my first set of dual space adapters cut out (maybe a few quick attach weight brackets aswell)

flame cutter torch assy. with oxy lever actuated by a bicycle hand brake.
22012.jpg

This is the control unit I designed and built to run the motorized rotor.
22013.jpg

ART - You been shopping on E-Pay again? Those radios show up there from time-to-time.....

Denny-
No, I know where there's a few of those radios sitting, but I just thought it was a neat old picture that needed some air-time.

Thumbing through old literature can reveal some nice photos that we don't normally see, so I thought I'd post one if that's OK with "the duce de demo"?

Here's another:
22018.jpg

Ya know! Just about the time you think you have seen it all, something else comes along and slaps you right back to reality!!!!!!!!!
22020.jpg

My cub 129 needs a new PTO clutch. Is this something that a relatively handy guy can do in a few hours or is much more involved?

Should I buy a new assembly or rebuild my existing assembly? How long would a rebuild take?

Thanks!

Wow Charlie- That is a GREAT way to improve air flow! And it saves maintence money to boot.

Charlie,

That is a air filter?!?!!?!? Wowsers!

Mike J.,
Are you going to make it to Plow day??

(Message edited by till on October 06, 2004)

mIKE, THAT'S A NEAT POTATO DIGGER!
happy.gif

Wish I had one like it. I've usd my middle buster 3pt. plow on my NAA Golden Jubilee to do the same thing. Works really good, but with yours I could try my garden tractors out for the job.

Tedd -

No, that's a chicken filter. Ya don't see any chickens in there, do ya?
lol.gif

Eric C. -

Even an unhandy guy can handle the job. But do yourself a favor, read the FAQ at the link above and then make a point of purchasing the appropriate manuals. It'll make your life a whole lot easier not only for the clutch job, but for future repairs as well.

Hi Tedd,
No, too far and too costly for me.
Maybe after I find another job.
I do, however, enjoy lurking and picking on Charlie as often as possible.
(It doesn't cost anything)
Mike

Dear Santa!
You DOG! snicker

BTW, All next week is pick on Art week, Kerry says if he's elected, he'll make it a national event!
22022.gif

Help me out here guys. I would like to figure out the ground speed of a gear drive cub, 3000rpm, stock gears, and tires of 26.2" tire diameter. First, second and third gear speed.

I have been trying to find a formula on the web for about an hour, and the ones I have found, aren't giving me realistic numbers. Like 18mph @ 500 RPM...

(Message edited by rmull on October 06, 2004)

Latest posts

Back