• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 04, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
Marlin, thanks for the update!

Selah and Tots say for Cathleen to get well soon and be wide eyed and bushy tailed!

263377.jpg

263378.jpg

Thanks so much Frank, Mike and Chris and Kraig for the thoughts.

Kraig, the pics of Selah and Tots was to cute. I'm not feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed yet.. lol. But Selahs expression certainly made me smile.

Frank, that was quite a storm. There was severe weather here in Iowa the past few days and last night it totally mangled our metal canopy above our kitchen door! We didnt get the 1" hail or tornado's, thankfully. Weather this time of year is sooo strange. Hot days, a cold day, then who knows what is coming? lol

I'm doing ok. It is a slow process and as Marlin said, doc said by the week-end things would go downhill and I would pretty much lose all vision in the eye,and the pain may worsen in the process. I'm use to pain so that didnt alarm me, although the pain I had on the way home after the surgery was really INTENSE..owieee.. glad that didn't last more then about 12 hours. The swelling is down considerably, which sure makes it easier getting drops in. lol. Using my eyes much does aggravate the pain and swelling.so I need to end this and go back to resting.

Of course the kitties have been on high alert and all working towards taking care of me. And of course, Marlin has been great.!

thanks guys.

Cath

Through my employer, I'm an IT contractor at Hines VAMC. The past two Sundays I've noticed three cats that seem to hang around Fisher House and the building across the street. Here's the orange one, there's also a black and a cream cat, apparently well taken care of by at least one veteran...

It's good to see that these federal kitties weren't fur-loughed...

263476.jpg

Great picture of a still on the job kitty!!!
263486.gif
263487.gif

Angel a.k.a. Cath says, "Hi!," to everyone. She just doesn't feel up to being on the computer and rests a lot. (Which is good for her eye.)
happy.gif

We had another visiting cat the other day. We have seen this one a few times in the past. Note it has a flea collar so I'm sure it's not a stray. Selah didn't like it being around. Tots was inside and alerted me to it's presence I grabbed the camera and by the time I got outside Selah had arrived on the scene and had things under control.

263564.jpg

263565.jpg

263566.jpg

263567.jpg

263568.jpg

263569.jpg

Great Action shots! You need a disclaimer across the bottom, something like "no kitties were harmed during the filming of this event.."

Ahhhh.. you know I'm just being silly / sarcastic!
lame.gif

Mike, well, there's no saying what might happen if the visiting cat comes back, especially if Tots is outside, she is REALLY protective of her turf!

Kraig-

A Watchcat...how cool is that???

Great pics as usual!

I have four woosies when it comes to anything they can't kill. If a strange cat would come into the yard they would all run like hell.

I had a skunk wander up to my patio tonite looking for something to eat. 4 of my outside cats wer sitting in chairs or on the little porch and just watched as it wandered around. Had a couple raccoons recently also, everyone just looked at each other and got along together fine<font size="-2">(as in nobody hissed or ran or attacked. Could have been ugley/smelly!)</font>

Kraig, great action pics of Selah challenging the indruder.!!

Allen, that is so interesting that the kitties weren't bothered by the skunk. the video with the kitties stealing the puppies beds are HILARIOUS.!!!

Cath
angel.gif

Great clip Allen!

It makes me think about getting a puppy for the cats to abuse.

Barney and Lynda have become best of friends. They play fight and chase each other through the house. Millie is even getting in on the action but of course Graygirl just ignores everything but the food bowl.

263832.jpg

Wayne, thats a great pic of Barney and his new girlfriend Lynda. lol. he seems so infatuated with her. Its so great to hear that he has a new bud and that Millie is warming up too. Graygirl? lol..she will remain the matriarch over her kingdom. I know secretly she really likes lynda, but dont tell anyone. Fanc whispered that in my ear. If Lynda had a little white stripe on her nose I would think she was our Hannah. They are so marked alike, with the little white shoes on the front legs and the long white stockings on her back legs. Its kind of uncanny. I can tell she was worked her way into your heart. I had to laugh with you saying you needed to get a puppy so the kitties had someone to pick on..hahaha.

Cath

At the garage in OxBow birds will come in the front doors and try to get out the back window. I catch them and show them how to get out the big doors. Ann goes around the garage and "makes faces" at them and scares them away from the window and out the big doors.
What are those cats seeing?
happy.gif

Marlin was telling me about the clip you put up Charlie..., so I had to drop in and see what all the teehees were about. I have to agree it is Hilarious. When I pass a little gas, I have to admit that Now, they arent ' loud' ones, quiet..little ones..no stink either, just a little sound effect to make sure Annie doesnt get to comfy cuddling with me...hehehe..anyways, does that account for getting old and being called an ole fart? just wondering.

Cath

Back