• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 04, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cathleen ....
Cats,dogs,humans have to let one loose,even ants fart .. but their bite is worse.

Lewis, ants fart? Wow, I had no idea. lol. thank goodness for those farts, as they save us from certain intermal discomfort..that and burping. As my dad always said, it better to burp and feel the shame then NOT to burp and feel the pain. I am liking that to ' farts ' too.

Fancy lets off those silent stinkers that make everyone wanna clear the room. hahaha

Cath

Allen S shared a cat newsltter with me, and this video was with it...I just have to share this..this little furkid is " busted" big time..
http://www.petplace.com/cat-videos/cat-busted-while-stealing.aspx

angel.gif
Cath

William really has a rough life as a cat. He has been sleeping on this pillow, and wrapped up in his favorite blanket for over a hour now.
264369.jpg

We lost this guy last nite. Sassy, one of Princesses kittens from a few years back. Found him by the road this morning. Belonged to my son, Les. He's on the road and won't be back till late this week so I get the burial duty.

This picture is a few years old and he had darkened up a lot since then, most of his front is charcoal fading to cream in the rear w/dark tale. As pretty as he was he should have been a house cat instead of an outdoor cat. His litter mate is a short hair white cat w/faint grey markings just like Princess.

264405.jpg

Jeff P..
william sure looks comfy with his pillow and blankie..lol

David,
Marlin and I were so sad to read the news of your son losing Sassy. gosh darn it all. Give our condolenses to your son and we extend that to all who loved the handsome guy. He will be sorely missed. I'm sure your son feels more then a million miles away right now and his trip back home will seeminyly take " forever"..

angel.gif
Cath

Latest posts

Back