• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 03, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig,
Is this what you guys are lookin for? This one is NOS!
12611.jpg

12612.jpg

Bob/Kraig-
I think it was Myron bounds who had that Original with the double lift handle...

Art, yes, Myron does have an Original with double lift handles.
12614.jpg

Charlie "Please stop the divisive posts" Proctor-

Do you know what deck that is for?

happy.gif

Charlie, see Mark Hahn's post below for why were looking for photos of the vac discharge chute connectors.

Bob N., any idea what the two "ears" on the rear of that Original are for? And what's up with the short section of pipe(?) wired to the home made "spring assist bracket"?
12616.jpg

Art:
I may bring the JD or the 129+ yet. I just can't stand plowing that slow. We'll have to see what my patience-index is when I load the trailer to come to Travis' place. If it's high, I'll bring the gear jammer; if it's low, a hydro will make the trip.

Keith

Well, we now know the "very knowledgeable forum member" it isn't Art. 'course it isn't me either.......... :eek:p

Kraig-
Isn't it redundant to say that I'm not "a very knowledgeable forum member"?
happy.gif

Keith-
Bring the 129+....
I still need to tame that thing!
buttrock.gif

Bob N.: I have a Mott Mower on an Original and I used my snow plow lift rod with no changeg to lift the Mott. It appears he has a U bracket on the lift bracket(middle bracket) to get the leaver to the out side foe the home made lift handle. Mott has two places for lift springs but they usually only use one(I don't use any as I have hydrulic lift). That Mott mower only fit the Original, 70 & 100(ad shows 100) but the bracket pictured by you looks like the Original. and won't need all the extra items on side & rear. Here are pictures to go with explanation(the add will be to small to read but can E-mail a scan).
your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

Art:
If I bring the 129+, will I need to take insurance out on it before the big event? :eek:)
Keith

Will try the pictures again
The middle picture is suppose to be the AD. I pointed to the lift spring in the ad.
12623.jpg

12621.jpg

12622.jpg

(Message edited by wdeturck on October 06, 2003)

Steve S.
My son has a 149 with liquid filled Carlisle Superlugs on all four corners.The thing is an animal in the snow or dirt.The chains have been hanging on the wall since we put the lugs on.I was impressed enough that I just bought front and rears for my 1650.Still kicking myself for not buying the set of new Titens mounted on rims this past spring at Hunington In.Plow day.

Chuck

steve s.
i've used ags with chain the past 2yrs. but this yr. i think i'll use turfs with chains. the chains are kind of a pia to put on the ags.
the chains will help a lot more on ice than just
ag tires also.

Back