• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 02, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two Cubs running right now because people decided to part other tractors out. Really hard to get mad about it.

Charlie-
While the Deere owners are sorting out classes, do they want their own parking spots close to the action? I think I can round up some paint stencils
happy.gif

Wyatt, Guess I'm a Deere guy even though I own 6 cubs, I'll put the Deere's I bring to PD6 against any for ground speed getting to the plowing area!
happy.gif
Don't need any special parking area!
The fun will soon be here!!! BTW, I'll probably be bringing a cub cadet or 2 if I bring two trailers! Might need a driver or 2!
BTW..
Why's everyone always pickin' on Art? He's a good guy & I like his tractors! Plus we had fun at his place last Spring on the Spring Break Eve!

Parting out tractors? Of any kind? Despicable!
lol.gif
What I can't stand is the ballbag selling manuals!(but everybody knew that already...)

John-Art is one of those guys who has a sense of humor that will allow it. We don't have to worry about him pulling a gun or anything.
bazooka.gif

Wyatt,
That might be a good idea for the Plow Nazi and Robb, might make'um feel a little special, grin

John L.
That Black tractor of yours is COOL! I don't care what anybody says!

And as far as pickin on Art goes!
It's just so dang fun and everyone knows that he goes with the flow and doesn't get PO'd about the ribbin he gets.
BESIDES, HE'S JUST TO EASY TO SNAG!

John,
You better bring a cub or 2. After all, I read how you had to pull the cub out to mow your lawn after the green ones broke down this summer. The same thing might happen at plow day. Besides, I know you like driving that 122.

Man with stick.....
12566.jpg

Actually it's Mike Horn he's a good guy even if he does drive a Deere. :eek:)

Jim M., does your 123 still have the original fiberglass pan style seat with the white vinyl? I have a black seat pad (see below) that I bought from Fleet Farm (about $20) on one of my 125s, it is very comfortable and has held up well during the 8 or 9 years that I've been using it. I removed all the old white vinyl and foam before installing it. I have another fiberglass pan out to the guys at Cub Connection to get reupholstered it should be back early next week, I'll let you know how it turned out as soon as I get a chance to try it out.

12568.jpg

12569.jpg

12570.jpg

Jim M., if you do have the fiberglass style seat, be sure to keep the blue edging in a safe place if you remove it.

If anyone knows of a job opening some where in the Chicago metro area, I can e-mail you my resume. Things are going down the toilet fast around here. I need a job to support the family, and maybe the Cubs. Sorry but the family comes first.

Wyatt, if a special parking spot is was it takes to get the Deere guys to show up, we'll dedicate all day Friday to painting spots!!! Then, we'll work on getting them out in the field ;-)

Travis, Wyatt, if you want to get the JD's from the parking spots to the field I can throw in a couple of tow straps. :eek:)

Are the lift cylinders (ex 129) rebuildable?
Looking at mine I would say not. I do not need one but see more and more needs out there.
Priced a new one at my dealer...$200.00!!
Dean

Back