• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 01, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John "L",
I wouldn't align myself or the Cub Cadet with the Cubs. They are packin' their bags for home!
(Nice "Zig" though)

I have a O/T CCC 1050 that I noticed the front axle has two bolts that help keep the axle from "twisting". Is this something that could be aded to a 782? Looks pretty simple and the axle los the same too.

I have a CC 682 and am trying to get my ducks in a row before the snow starts flying. I have posted some questions before about a snow thrower (QA-42A). I also will pickup a used 54" snow blade this week.

Do I need to get the spring assist kit (190-528) for these attachments? Also, what is a snow blade adapter (190-377)??

Also forgot to ask another question. I need to buy some spare belts for my mower deck. I have looked through the cross reference charts in the FAQ, but found a few oddities in what I currently have.

I have a CC 682 tractor (S/N 704900) with a 44C mower deck (model #358 192 44C). Belt charts say this deck should be a 190-358. Why is mine a 192? The chart shows I need a 754-3071 PTO drive belt. The current belt on my mower is a CCC 754-3003A. What the heck is this belt? Which do I use?

Thanks again for your help!

This weekend I finally had a chance to put the front hook from Paul Bell's #409 on the front of #5814.
21950.jpg

21951.jpg

Kind of a nice way to scrape off the deck!
21952.jpg

21953.jpg

Jeez...ya think I need new blades on that deck?!?!? Those things look more like steak-knives than mower blades!
uhoh.gif

DALE MERKLE - If WILSON G. hosts a plow day He better have a REAL good turnout if He hopes to get ALL His fall fieldwork done......
biggrin.gif
Maybe they'll have enough time to get some of Ron N's ground plowed too...

John L., nice job on your shop, those are the first I recall seeing of it after you got it done. I recall your concept drawings/photos of it. How about a couple photos that show more of it?

PointsSaver? Can somebody point me to information regarding this product and which vendor to buy it from? Does it help cold-weather starting and boost power output?

I've tried to search, but pulling up the results is very difficult at best. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but the post I want to read keeps getting bumped down the page as embedded pictures load. Am I missing something?

Thanks

Check this out,
A lady here at work asked me if I would be interested in a plow (dozer blade) for a Cub. I said that I would and she brought it in today. It is a never been used complete setup for the bath tub series Cadet rider!! She asked me to make her an offer?!?!!? And I just got rid of my 55 and 60.

There was a post several weeks ago showing the difference between a narrow and wide subframe for a 42" International Blade or a least that's the way I remember it. Will the blade fit both a narrow and wide subframe? If someone will point me to the post I'll look at it again.
Bill

Bill, the blade will mount to the wide frame subframe, the QA narrow frame subframe or the bolt-on narrow frame subframe.

Blades are NOT interchangeable between narrow frame QA and wide frame QA...subframes are different.

The narrow QA subframe will also work as a bolt on, but it won't work for the wide frame tractors.

Art, yep! What I was saying is that this part:

21956.jpg

Will mount to the various versions of this part:

21957.jpg

Misunderstood ya Kraig!!!!.........
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Steve, better that you question me and be on the safe side so no one else gets the wrong idea. :eek:)

As you all know Plow Day is just around the corner and Steve needs DOOR PRIZES lined up ASAP!
Steve has some pretty good stuff so far,BUT, he's gotta have MORE. So see what ya got, Anything will do, Just GIVE GIVE GIVE!!!
Rumor has it that there's some new Brinly stuff already donated. ;-p

Guess this works here, too...

How many <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> Cub Cadet Forum members does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed

14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently

7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs

27 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs

53 to flame the spell checkers

41 to correct spelling/grammar flames

6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ...

another 6 to condemn those 6 as anal-retentive

2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"

15 know-it-alls who claim *they* were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct

156 to email the participant's ISPs complaining that they are in violation of their "acceptable use policy"

109 to post that this group is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb group

203 to demand that cross posting to hardware forum, off-topic forum, and lightbulb group about changing light bulbs be stopped

111 to defend the posting to this group saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts *are* relevant to this group

306 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique, and what brands are faulty

Latest posts

Back