• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 27, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
The Plow Day 14 video and Photo Collection CDs are ready!
buttrock.gif

The video DVD is a two disc set and includes the hour of video that I took along with some video that was submitted to me by Chad Eckman. Thanks Chad!
thumbsup.gif

The DVD is a two disc set for $15 or a single VHS tape for $10.

The Photo Collection is a 3 CD set or one DVD, your choice same low price of $5.

Prices include shipping.

Here's the order form.

70812.jpg

Thank You!
happy.gif

48 inch thrower from a Cub Cadet 982 with very little use. Comes complete with chute handle, mounting brackets, and manual- $400 This is a Haban H-48. Super nice shape just in time before the big snow. Located in Lafayette, Indiana.contact Dave at 765 426 2555
70816.jpg

For Sale! 1975 IH Cub Cadet 1650 tractor, Hydrostatic, 16 hp decent running condition, front PTO needs work

Attachments include: #44A mowing deck with lift frame and front hanger assembly, 42” front blade with spring trip (549 674 R91), shredder-grinder # 59M with mounting adaptor, 42” (QA-42A)snow thrower, wood splitting auger (bolts to rear wheel), rear wheel weights and chains, three point hitch ( 545 636 R91),rear mount utility box with mounting hardware, rear wheel weights and tire chains, Original Operator's manuals for all of the above (except wood splitter),Original "Parts & Service" Manual,Original "Attachments" Manual

Price: FOB Massachusetts (western) $1,450.00

email if interested: [email protected]

GREAT CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR YOURSELF!!!!!
$14.00 (includes shipping - lower 48)
70821.jpg

I have a 190-350 single stage snowthrower for the "lawn" tractor variety. This will fit 1325, 1405, 1415, 1420 etc.... tractors. It is in very good shape. Little surface rust, good frame, good chain, good glides, good pulleys. It needs an idler pulley for the chain drive. I beleive all the parts are there, but it might need mounting brackets. I've tried to figure this out by looking at the diagrams. I've never used this unit because I changed my mind and went with the "garden" tractor and thus, I am now looking for a QA42A snowthrower. I am asking $95 for this unit. I will help deliver for the cost of gas. Email me for more info or questions. Thanks.
70845.jpg

I've been moon lighting at my Brother-in-laws small engine shop and I've got a Command 18 that I took out of a customers tractor and swapped in a NEW Command 20...He was burning a little oil in the right hand cylinder and at 81 years old did'nt like fouling two plugs a year during mowing....This engine ran great when I removed it with NO knocks and NO noticeable smoke....It will foul a plug after time...Comes with starter and carb still on it all I took off was the muffler and output shaft to install on the new motor....Asking 500.00 O.B.O. Will help deliver if possible....I will fire it up so buyer can hear it run before purchase.....
70984.jpg

70985.jpg

70986.jpg

70987.jpg

heere's on of the new motor installed..
70988.jpg

For sale this 1-set of custom design wheelie bars 3/8 cnc billet alum. no more of these will be sold untill january, these are located in ohio please e-mail me for details! [email protected]
71324.jpg

IH windbreaker for a wf cub. missing the wiper handle, rear window is cloudy and it has a small tear where the canvas goes across the hood. $400 OBO picked up in Austin, MN

71339.jpg

71340.jpg

71341.jpg

71342.jpg

Got a couple of things for sale. Got a pan seat that came from a 72. It has been fixed, had a crack around the center of the seat. 2 of the prongs that hold the seat in place are a bit rugged and it has some pitting on top and bottom. It has been painted the correct color from a rattle can and is ready to mount on your tractor. I would like $55 plus shipping for it. My email is in my profile.
71531.jpg

71532.jpg

71533.jpg

71534.jpg

Also have a grille and mounting bar from an original. Very straight grille but is missing a piece on the top right side. It is painted and ready to put on your tractor. I'm posting a pic of it mounted in the frame to show you what it looks like mounted. Would like $20 plus shipping for the grille and mounting bar. Email in profile.
71535.jpg

71536.jpg

For Sale: 45” 2-stage Cub Cadet Snow blower attachment Model #195-364 for use on Cub Cadet-IH L&G Tractor Models 582-1914 according to "Rbedell". Used very little, PTO driven, complete with all mounting hardware. Mechanically like new! Only $300.00 No Shipping, Pickup in Battle Creek, NE Cell:402-750-0035
Email:[email protected] for pictures.

Cub 100 Don't know much about it, previous owner said it ran. Does not have much compression. Nice clean old 100. Asking $325.00 Pickup in LaGrange Ohio west of Cleveland Tom 440-355-4557

73824.jpg

73825.jpg

73826.jpg

73827.jpg

Hi Folks any one need an old Cubbie it is a 122 with weights and a granny tran.Nice deck it is in great shape for the shape its in. I forgot it's got reflectors and a tail lite. I truely belive it is worth $400 or I will trade for anything with in reason. Marry Christmas to all and have the cub you want under the tree.

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Hi Folks any one need an old Cubbie it is a 122 with weights and a granny tran.Nice deck it is in great shape for the shape its in. I forgot it's got reflectors and a tail lite. I truely belive it is worth $400 or I will trade for anything with in reason. Marry Christmas to all and have the cub you want </font></font>under the tree.

For Sale # 30 oem type carbs $120.00 each , also bosch blue coils for $28.00 each plus actual ship. cost. You can call me @1-615-896-7237

Back