• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 26, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill J.
The more power you're using to crank the motor over, the less you have available to fire the spark plug. Also, it has been my experience that keeping fresh gas in the tank helps with cold starts.

Happy thanksgiving everyone

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving. I just got home a short while ago so this is a bit late. Though I did post a "Happy Thanksgiving" in a thread in the Sandbox 17 minutes into Thanksgiving Day...

I Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving and got stuffed . I see Charlie is making great progress with his home replacement and I wish him all the best in the future . I`am off today to have a look see at the planter to see if it is in as great shape as the owner say. If it is , I will be bringing it home. My diesel truck is headed to the body shop Monday to replace some front end pieces that got damaged from a young buck
a_weep.gif
facepalm.gif

The shop heat is now on for the winter at 64 deg so shop time will soon be Cub time. I have so many small jobs to finish. Later Don T

Guys I had a good trip and brought home some more Cub related tools. I thought I was done buying but then this came up . A brindley planter

265035.jpg

It has a few plates also.

265036.jpg

And some extras I have no idea yet what they are for?

265037.jpg

But it is not rusty and does look good to me !

265038.jpg

I also got this lol.
facepalm.gif

265039.jpg

and this lol. I got the yeller bug I think. tractor crazzy lol.

265040.jpg

I had a great morning . the best is to talk to the owner and see what Cub parts he had laying around . He did throw in a new Cub coil. I got to stop buying or build number three 10' x 14' shed to store all my cub related equipment.
bash.gif

how is that for a Cub part haul ?

Don: Ya done good! I know a guy over here who'd trade a cab for that cultivator.
happy.gif

(He'd prefer a Maple Leaf to that Oak Leaf, tho).
happy.gif
happy.gif

Dear Members
Can you please tell me what the thread size is on the electrical terminals on a Delco- Remy starter generator is.
I'm still restoring Cubs over the pond.
Best Regards
John Sergeant

John S., not sure how much help this will be but I thought they were 10-24 thread but I confirmed that they are slightly larger so I am guessing that they are 12-24 thread.

Don, nice haul! Sorry to hear about the deer damage.

Don T - nice collection of implements you snagged.

Dennis F - was 5 gallons of Hytran, replaced the Hytran in the 1650 and have the 109 and 126 next up for a fluid change.

1650 update - Got the cast iron top link off the 1250 parts tractor and will try tomorrow to install the three point hitch to the 1650.

Back