• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 25, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlspicer

displayname
jlspicer
Ryan,
Check with Rick Beem. He had a loader for sale and it's pretty close to you. Don't know if it's still for sale or not........

Thanks for the tip, Josh
happy.gif

I need the hood decals for a Model 129 , also the decals for the sides of the dash. I have the rest of them so hope someone has these. Thanks.
William

William best ,i found what i needed for decals at Maple hunter decals ,there in texas .

William and David,
They rarely sell single decals, and only when they have an extra run of some sort, or goof some up.
Carey says that happens once and a while, LOL

Willam,
You should be able to buy just the hood and dash stripes from MH. When I bought my 129 decals from them, the stripes were in a seperate bag from the other decals since all of the 1x9s share the other decals and the only difference is the hood stripes.

I am looking for an older IH dealer sign to hang in my shop. I prefer to find a metal one. I am not looking for a neon style sign. I am not set on a particular style. Single or double sided. I am located in central Indiana but could arrange pick up.
292617.jpg

Looking for a straight, nos(?) pulley shield cover for an Original
292940.jpg

Joe Donovan, I have 2 originals I'm parting out, watch for an e-mail from me. Maybe I have what you're after.?.?.

looking for a grill for a 125 cub if anyone has one for sale let me know please.

Looking for a 2182 project. Last year I sacrificed using my vacation days, to save up for a little Christmas gift of my own. How many of you enthusiasts out there have a 2182 they'd be willing to part with?

All will be considered, but the main criteria it needs to have, is a smooth running Kubota. I'm not even that concerned with higher hours if the engine has been maintained well.

In fact, a cheaper example with busted up/missing plastic and rusty fender pans would be preferred over a clean original model, because I'd like to work on it.

Any responses with detailed information and pictures would be greatly appreciated...thank you!

Mr. Donovan, I have an NOS front shield if you haven't found one yet. PM me if you're interested

I'm looking for the lever that bolts onto the rock shaft for a narrow frame hydraulic lift cylinder. Or I could use the whole rock shaft with that lever already on it then I don't have to cut my old one.

Looking for a set of headlights with mounts, wiring harness, and switch for an Original...and the grote light would be a plus.

Back