Archive through November 25, 2014

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

jlspicer

displayname
jlspicer
Ryan,
Check with Rick Beem. He had a loader for sale and it's pretty close to you. Don't know if it's still for sale or not........

wbest

displayname
William Best
I need the hood decals for a Model 129 , also the decals for the sides of the dash. I have the rest of them so hope someone has these. Thanks.
William

gheale

displayname
Garrett Heale
I need two wheel dual adpater studs.only two thanks.

dcalkins

displayname
DAVID A CALKINS
William best ,i found what i needed for decals at Maple hunter decals ,there in texas .

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
displayname
Digger
William and David,
They rarely sell single decals, and only when they have an extra run of some sort, or goof some up.
Carey says that happens once and a while, LOL

wbest

displayname
William Best
Thanks Guys, I'll try Maple Hunter.

abriar

displayname
Adam Briar
Willam,
You should be able to buy just the hood and dash stripes from MH. When I bought my 129 decals from them, the stripes were in a seperate bag from the other decals since all of the 1x9s share the other decals and the only difference is the hood stripes.

jshuper

displayname
Kyle P
I am looking for an older IH dealer sign to hang in my shop. I prefer to find a metal one. I am not looking for a neon style sign. I am not set on a particular style. Single or double sided. I am located in central Indiana but could arrange pick up.
292617.jpg

joligschlaeger

displayname
Joe Oligschlaeger
WTB: I am looking for a hydraulic angle cylinder for my 54 inch blade

jdonovan

displayname
joseph donovan
Looking for a straight, nos(?) pulley shield cover for an Original
292940.jpg

mfrade

displayname
Mike Frade
Joe Donovan, I have 2 originals I'm parting out, watch for an e-mail from me. Maybe I have what you're after.?.?.

dlcollins

displayname
david collins
looking for a grill for a 125 cub if anyone has one for sale let me know please.

pfosen

displayname
Paul Fosen
Looking for a 2182 project. Last year I sacrificed using my vacation days, to save up for a little Christmas gift of my own. How many of you enthusiasts out there have a 2182 they'd be willing to part with?

All will be considered, but the main criteria it needs to have, is a smooth running Kubota. I'm not even that concerned with higher hours if the engine has been maintained well.

In fact, a cheaper example with busted up/missing plastic and rusty fender pans would be preferred over a clean original model, because I'd like to work on it.

Any responses with detailed information and pictures would be greatly appreciated...thank you!

ceckhardt

displayname
Camden J Eckhardt
Mr. Donovan, I have an NOS front shield if you haven't found one yet. PM me if you're interested

jchristensen

displayname
joel christensen
I'm looking for the lever that bolts onto the rock shaft for a narrow frame hydraulic lift cylinder. Or I could use the whole rock shaft with that lever already on it then I don't have to cut my old one.

jsosbe

displayname
Jason Sosbe
Looking for a set of headlights with mounts, wiring harness, and switch for an Original...and the grote light would be a plus.

Latest posts