• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 23, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt K,
Sorry I shoulda took a pic sooner for ya, Here's one modified to fit on a 1450, as you can see it's not quite at right angles like they are supposed to be, grin
14124.jpg

14125.jpg

Sure is quite here!

Yup, everyone is talking about "Plowing". I plan on doing some plowin' on Thursday (Thanksgiving) morning if the frost doesn't set in. My "Big" Brother (soon to be Cub Cadet nut) has got a Brinly that needs to be dialed in.

Hoping to get the 148 in "winter gear" soon. Got the carb throttle shaft repair kit yesterday from St. Nazianz. Looks to be a easy fix. Will work the 14 hp. this winter to see what she's got/needs.

To the forum:
I am still searching for the 30 pointer, just took time tonight to run into work and check up on what going on and check on e-mail.
I hope to have nice deer hanging up by end of the season.

Bryan:

Ah, that looks like the ticket. Is that custom, or is it just a a piece that missing from my cab? At any rate it looks easy enough to fabricate.

Digger:

Thanks for the pics, that's a pretty interesting modification. You must have used a little heat to get the holder to bend like that?

So now we just need the cold weather. The only thing I have left is to do is drive the stakes for snowmobile trails, but I don't mind punching through a inch or two of frost (5"+ is a problem...)

Every one have a happy Thanksgiving!

Eugene,
My dad set up a light that way on his 105. He used a reverse safety switch from a later CCC tractor to activate it.
I personally like just having a rear work light on all the time. I sometimes like to see behind me before I start backing up.

Steve B,
I thought about setting up a hyd rotator on my 123
that I posted pics of the hyd system a while back.
I have the second valve on it but not plumbed yet.
But I couldn't figure out a nice neat way to put front outlets on a NF. It will get rear outlets eventually though. I ended up making an electric
rotator using a wiper moter from the surplus center. I'm set up for snow about as good as you are. I have the 123 with hyd lift, OT jacobsen
cab, electric rotator on the QA42A. I also have the 782 with power angle 42" blade. The only thing I didn't get done for this year is a rubber
cutting edge for the blade. I hate pushing gravel into the yard. I'll have to play around with that project next fall.

Lonny B. & others in the Deer Slayin' Gang...If you go to the Brand X forum there are plenty of deer to "bag". Most only have 3 pointers......
happy.gif

Todd...would be interested in your electric motor
rotator for the blower chute. I have a NF 105 with a hydro lift for the 42" blower and thought a rotator would be a nice addition. Any pics or advice on how you did this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.....JIM

Tom-
I bet if you look around on the internet you're sure to find some snowplow pictures from me...
hide.gif

Lonny and other deere slayers: If you are lucky you will get a four point like this. This was in the equipment parade at RPRU.
14130.jpg

Matt K, good looking 169/QA42A setup, that'll likely scare the snow away before you get a chance to use it. :eek:)

Jeff R., making nice progress on the 123. One easy to do painting project that will really set it off and be correct to boot, paint the washers and bolt heads on the front wheels yellow. Did the seat also come from the 102 or was it on there when you got it?

Jeff R. -

Just noticed - good to see that you have the CORRECT steering wheel on there!
wink.gif

Everyone have a blessed Thanksgiving. Don't eat too much.

I wonder what Tony's having for dinner?

Will be installing my new liftrod this weekend and winterizing the tractors.

cubcubcubcubburpcubcubcub
chef.gif

Chute rotators -

Funny, this came up when I was at Dan's. He used a hydraulic motor (obviously because he has the outlets on his 2072) and used a chain around the chute to drive it - no chance of buggering up the little slots with that setup. I think I've got a picture of that setup somewhere - maybe even on 35mm GASP!

Bryan-
I for one would be interested in seeing those photos as I have the Hyd Motor and fittings for that set up, but just have not had the time get get it done.

Do you know what snowthrower he has?

Latest posts

Back