• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 17, 2016

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wide Frame 3 point with lower plate.
$100
Pick up please.
312029.jpg

Attachments

• 312029.jpg
    312029.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 140
  • 312029.jpg
    312029.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 155
I have a 1964 Model 70. Most of the tractor is original. Tractor currently does not start, but it will run. I parked it when an oil seal came loose from the drive shaft and haven't had the time to dig into it. Needs the seal fixed and will run strong with a little smoke. The engine was rebuilt in the early 80's. Needs a new battery and fuel. I also believe it needs a new clutch plate, or spring, as the current one had been getting a little noisy. Mowing deck works. Has a three point hitch assembly and original seat with cover. I am asking $400 or best offer. Pictures are available.

FREE 42"? mower deck that came with, not on my 122. Pick up in central Virginia. Can't upload photos but can email them if you're interested.

David

Free to anyone who will come get them from 29745 Also have some decks and other misc. equipments
312697.jpg

Attachments

• 312697.jpg
    312697.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 131
  • 312697.jpg
    312697.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 148
Lew, Tell Ronnie that I have a running 102 and a mostly restored original without any attachments.
Those are for sale.

Ken M. Ethan Kincaid is interested in your Original. If I may ask to help him out with transportation of it.... how long would you be able to hold it? He would be getting it via The Cub Cadet Transportation Network.

Ken m-as Marlin said yes I'm interested in your original and would like it.what's your time frame on getting it I'm extremely new to this I just finished my first cub 125 I got in November so please bear with me,Marlin mentioned the cc transportation service I'm not sure how it works or if here are any fees(the 125 sucked my funds dry for now)I hope I haven't wasted your time for I'm located in Rhode Island....not around the block from you

Back