• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 17, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John B.

292200.jpg

292201.jpg

HYDRO-GIRL - The ONLY person I've ever seen a picture of driving a Cub Cadet THROUGH her house! Ohhhh also past President of the college my Sister graduated from back in 1974.

John B, no M&W, but a Mott front mount for CC on CL /Mad City. Located in Hazel Green. I saw that M&W mower Bill ( Geezer) had at the RPRU 2010 in LaPorte.... PWR

Dennis, I've messaged Mr DeTurck.... I got an original on Sunday morning and it has the Grille with the reinforcement hole and trim plates for the mower. Wwas hoping I could find someone who needed that to complete thier prized possession! Thanks Charlie - Who's original did you post? they need the grille!

I forgot the CC had duals! It looks a little too wide to make it through that doorway.

Wonder if HYDRO-GIRL knows about "Blunier RAMMING SPEED"?
Shift.gif

Thanks Kraig for the tips. I will check out the inside tonight. I do not recall seeing any rust but will grab some slip plate.

Another question, i see a 125 on my local CL. Would like a hydrostatic over a clutch for the ease of operation for the family. My concern is the hydrostatic system. Is there anything i should be looking at/for. It sounds like the engine doesn't run right now. Do the piston pumps on these last?
thanks

Matt , the Hydro units are very durable with proper maintenance...Full of HyTran, yearly filter changes. FAQ has maintenance tips, etc.

Back