• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 13, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ray-
Dare I say it, but deeper is ALWAYS better...
roflol.gif

Kraig:
Re that slant grill on the JD (or so it would seem): Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

Art:
I suppose you could also argue that 3 and 1/2" shell is ALWAYS better than a 3" shell. . . .
wink.gif

but I'm not black and blue when I shoot a 3" AND it accomplishes the same result.

Ray-
I wasn't talking about the SIZE of the "plow" as much as HOW DEEP you put it....
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

<font size="-2">But you DO have a point!</font>

Atr<font size="-2">(hehehehehe)</font>, what day and time should I show up for my 10 hours of Cub Cadet maintenance? I assume first thing is that you'll want me to mount that 'new' Flail-Mo onto the 72. Dang Crow tastes bad...... :eek:p

Art
Have you seen that Haban Flail Mo in any of the Special Duty Brochures for Cub Cadets? The only one in any of them I have is the Mott. The only thing Haban is the sickle bay mower. You may have bought a piece of JD equipment
biggrin.gif
<font size="-2">I got your mail about the blade, let you know later</font>

Does anyone have any information on a {brush/grill} guard attachment for a cub cadet? I have never heard of one, or seen one for sale. The one I have, and it looks factory will fit a narrow frame.
Thanks Mark

Someone did a sort of steering upgrade (Richard C?) with a bearing in the cam follower pivot. I'd like at least the bearing # and a final assembly picture if that's at all possible. The whole writeup would be nice but not necessary.

Wyatt, Look in the FAQ page, the write-up is there, bearing # and all.
And I can tell you, the bearing does make it steer easier, Dad did his that way.

Art, I've decided to become a vegitarian. BTW, when I stop over for lunch tomorrow to discus the 10 hours I'll be bringing my own lunch. :eek:)

Mark W., do you have a photo of the grill guard you can post or email? It isn't the fold up Brinly carrier/grill guard is it?
13833.jpg

Thanks-
I thought I read it in the FAQ but when I skimmed over it I didn't see it.

Wyatt -

That's why it's called RTFFAQ and not S(kim)TFFAQ
lol.gif

Kraig
I guess I missed that since I don't like to look at uggggly slant grill tractors........<font size="-2">hehehe</font>

Latest posts

Back