• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 13, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve, very nice blade setup! When ya get that done and are bored, come on up to Wisconsin, I have a "few" projects I'd like a hand with. Oh yeah, bring that welder along. :eek:)

Kraig,
Thanks for the latest pic.
This is out of our 'ol buddy Ken Updike's book.
It looks like it's made for one of those little sissy lawn tractors.
13860.jpg

Also I'm haveing trouble getting this
censored.gif
thing together correctly so it will work properly.
Can anyone give me some high res. close-up pics?
Thanks!

Art, I think he's talkin about that guy on that tractor in the pic, or maybe he dint read between the lines in this pic, grin
13862.jpg

Charlie-
She looks about "right" on that thing.
<font size="-2">...at least her knees don't hit her chin like mine did when I drove that thing!</font>
happy.gif

Gov:
I was thinkin' pretty soon Steve B. will have a Metra station in his back yard. . . .

<sub>(sorta like Barrington)</sub>
cool.gif

Kent S,
You want a real slap in the face back to reality! Get off a 1450,149 or any other big Cub and hop on one of those dinky little things!!!!!!

Steve, you forgot to add "Fuel in Ford gas hog to bring home blades from Big John, $300" ;-)

Travis,

That's your problem, you're puttin' GAS in it!!!!!

Thought the "natural gas assist" after that McDonalds run would have improved the mileage on it some!!!!!!!

This may sound like a dumb question but I need a tip of the day. I recently purchased some "BRINLY" decals from Hapco to put on the disk I'm refurbing. I can't seem to get these off of the backing. What am I missing here?

See post above, must have double clicked!
happy.gif

(Message edited by jlang on November 14, 2003)

Steve, I got to try out the disked coulter idea this morning on the 10" Brinly. Did a lot of adjustments and found I need to make some of that a little easier.
13867.jpg

Here's the plow after plowing about 2 hours this morning. I need a different weight on the plow that won't interfere with the point adjustment screw. Also turned the down piece to the coulter around to give more clearance.

Travis>
Did you get an E-mail from me recently?

(Message edited by lbuttke on November 14, 2003)

RYAN - Kinda nice to S-t-r-e-t-c-h O-u-t on those SGT's isn't it? Real comfortable tractor.

Lonny, no, but I need to go through the email filter when I get home ;-)

Back