• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 08, 2017

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fcurrier

displayname
Frank A. Currier(Northern Maine)
318088.jpg
happy.gif

Chris, nice finds!
greenthumb.gif

Frank, good thing you put the Sorry Charlie there...
icon_eek.gif

Hey Guy's
What brand of battery do ya'll recommend for a Cub 149 and 169? What should be the minimum CCA ?

So a guy about 40 miles down the road calls the other day and says he needs to get rid of a Cub.
He didn't want to scrap it.
I asked how much.
He says pay me 25 bucks for gas and I'll deliver it!
So he showed up today with my NTM 107. LOL
318090.jpg

Charlie,

And it came w/accessories too! Nice.
greenthumb.gif

Wish sweet deals like that would find me.

Maybe I should poke the bear more often! What started as a joke this morning woke Charlie up!
happy.gif

P.S. What's with that white stuff?

Fake News! Things like this just don't happen!
happy.gif

Well, maybe--It was kind of that way with the 73. "If you have room for them, they will come".
happy.gif

Looks like the one on the left was on the front of the display rack in a sunlit area of the store at one time, for quite a while.
I was happy to find them!

Good to see Tekonsha is the current owner of that light brand. They are still a very viable company with a big play in the aftermarket brake controller arena. Might mean there are still new versions out there under a rock if you looked hard enough!!!

Hello, I asked this question yesterday and got the answer. For some reason, I can't find it on the Forum.

I need to know the belt size for the pto drive to a 48" deck. Thanks, Austin

Austin-go to the top of the page and click on the faq tab,once there look to the right you’ll see a link for more faq questions,what your looking for is #4 on there

Back