• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 08, 2017

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I often forget to check the FAQ section myself!
blush.gif
err.gif
bash.gif

The 169 is still sitting in the corner of the shop. Working on the 149 now. Will be fabricating a new wiring harness for this machine. I really appreciate the wiring diagrams posted on this forum. Thanks. Really makes things a lot easier.
thumbsup.gif

Hey Charlie - nice trailer. I assume for $25 it came with the 107.
biggrin.gif
You lucky dog.

David - what's the code number stamped in those lenses?

Well winter found us here in the ocean state,supposed to get down into the teens here tonight,good thing I got my wood pellets squared away two weekends ago.Digger are you going to be selling those shirts???LOL those would make great stocking stuffers for a few old coots I know LOL

Does anyone have install instructions for a Sims super cab? Trying to see how it installs with power steering. Thanks.

Gift from a neighbor.
Found this in the driveway the other day.
Other than the hydro valves which I assume are the same as a Cub hydro, is there any other parts of this ported pump unit I should be saving??

318118.jpg

318119.jpg

Would installing a 6 pin driver be better then a standard 3 pin driver?

Latest posts

Back