• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 03, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff HOLY CRAP!! Glad you have neighbors looking out for you. I worry about deck fires. I have heard too many stories about toasted Cubs that the dealers have seen. I try to keep mine cleaned off, but it builds up so fast with taller grass and then leaves too boot makes it worse

Glad you and your Cub are doing OK.

Does anybody know for sure what carb. kit a 1250 takes? It mentions the 25-757-02, and the 25-757-01 in the parts look-up? However I have both the kits on hand, and I can't physically see any difference in either one, what is the difference besides the number? Thanks

Ryan K.
I'm thinkin it depends on the serial number break of the tractors.
I would go with the 25 757 02-S myself.

Ok I now see the difference in the two kits, it's the seat. Here's the weird thing, the seat I took out of the carb. looked like the one in the 25-757-01, and in the parts look-up under needle and seat it says that kit #, but under carb. kit it says use 25-757-02, which one is correct? Thanks

Need Help, can someone post or send me closeup pictures and maybe mesurements of a snow thrower attaching braket for a wide frame. I bought a 682 and would like to mount the thrower I have on that tractor but it is for a narrow frame. I would rather find one then make one from scratch because I dont want to cut the narrow frame bracket.

Thanks Charlie, is that the better kit to use? What will the difference be between the two?

Ryan, I bought a kit last year and used whatever the 'alternate' number was. Doesnt seem to be any real differences. There was some discussion about this a while back and concluded, use what whatever kit u can get.

QAxxA snowthrower mounting subframe. Sorry I don't have the dimensions for it.

69777.jpg

Simple question just to be sure, is the screw that holds the carb. bowl on supposed to have that little aluminum washer on it with the one that comes in the carb. kit, or should I take it off and just put the one on that's gasket material (in the kit)? All's it had on it when I took it apart was the aluminum one.

Latest posts

Back