• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 01, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig, scary true.
How many maintanence men does it take to change a light bulb.

Trick question, Thats an electricians job

Dave,
Sorry to say but it's not the electricians job either.
It is the custodians job to change a burnt out bulb, or write up a work order to repair the light fixture if changing the light bulb does not fix the problem.
Than the maintanence man comes down to open the light fixture so the electrician can repair or replace the light fixture, wich than requires the maintance man to return to close up the light fixture and send a completed repair notice to the custodians so that they can once again replace the light bulbs that the electrician removed to repair/replace the bad light fixture and tossed away thinking that they too where bad.

How many carpenters does it take to scew in a lightbulb?

Screw you! Thats the electrician's job.

Richard Palmer JUST FOR YOU !
Tiger got a new sponsor.

183362.jpg

hehehhe

911 Phone Call
"Fire department"
"Come quick, my house is on fire!"
"How do we get there?"
"Don't you still have that big red truck?
(I know, that one's a lot older than 911)

Back