• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 01, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wyatt, the Hydro 80, SO76 and the other's that used that style hood/frame had a spring clip on the underside of the hood that hooked into the top of the dash. Don't know if this will help.
13552.jpg

I picked up my 149 and new trailer on Sunday. I just love the power of the 14hp! Very nice Cub. I unloaded it and hooked up my Brinly plow and smoothed out the driveway. No sitting around for this cub, there's work to be done.
13558.jpg

Jeff P., do you mean Brinly grader blade? If not, how did you smooth out your drive way with a plow? If you did use a plow to smooth your drive way it must have been in very rough shape....

Charlie, yep good to hear that Gunnar is still checking in from time to time. Thanks for the photo of the Hydro 80 hood latch.

Charlie, Wyatt, my daughter is still upset with me for selling 'her' Spirit of 76 to Art. To make amends I told her I'd fix up the Hydro 80 for her. She said that would be OK but I have to paint it to look like the SO76. Anyone know if a SO76 decal set is still available? I think I'll be needing one. I'll have to have a custom decal made to place on the hood to make it a "SO76 +4". :eek:)

Anyone else getting snow today? We have 1/2" to 3/4" on the grassy areas.

Kraig M, oops, sorry about that. Yes it's a grader blade. I'm bad.
Were suppost to get 4-8 inches of snow by tomowwow afternoon. Winter weather advisory here right now.

(Message edited by jpierson on November 03, 2003)

Bryan!
I just want you to know that I just splattered my 7-up all over my screen and it's your fault!!!!!!!!!

Digger-
What's Bryan up to now?..
happy.gif

Kraig-
I say make it a "Spirit of '80". Although it's no where close, it would be closer to her vintage that way.

'Course if it were Dunham, he'd put a 16hp Kohler in it just so he could call it a "Spirit of '69"...
roflol.gif

Charlie -

Very nice
lol.gif

On a VERY boring conference call - needed that laugh!

Art, You must not have read (or it didn't elicit the same reaction if you did) Bryan's comment:

"Gee, I figured that if I called it a Membership Map, then only forum Members would send their info. Silly me " - Bryan

Like Digger, it caught me off guard also... only I wasn't drinking 7-Up! (Gawd, I hate it when cheap beer squirts out my nose!) - Gadget

Art, I did graduate from HS in 1980, but I think I'll stay with <font color="ff0000">SPIRIT</font><font color="ffffff">OF</font><font color="0000ff">76</font> <font color="ff0000">+4</font>.

Gadget -

No, sorry, it's far more sinister than that
lol.gif

I have to go with Art on the Spirit of 69 Dude.

I wounder if a couple of muffin fans on the hydro unit would help in the power transfer????????

(Message edited by till on November 03, 2003)

lol.gif
Tedd said "muffin" and "unit"...

Can't say THAT on the PAX network...
wink.gif

Ok Bryan... guess I was out of the loop on that one then... Regardless, I did get "spew" out of your "not so subtle sarcasm" regarding the Membership Map Gadget

Back