• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 01, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Art!!!!!!!!
Look what showed up in front of my house this morning! Ole Jeff P came for a visit.
13532.jpg

He dropped off your old 80,
13533.jpg

Then we decided to trade trailers too,and tractors! LOL
13534.jpg

We finally got everything loaded up and sent his butt back north.
13535.jpg

Man that little 80 is a LOT smaller than that 149 he got though!!!!!

Digger - Traded two fidy-dollar cats for a hunnert dollar dog, didja? ;-)

Todd - I like my handle right were it is, thank-you! :) Gadget

Hello,
Have to swap out a snowblower auger on my 105 and I'm sure its rusted in the place that will allow me to pull it out. Anyone who has any removal info would be greatly appreciated...........JIM

Gee, I figured that if I called it a Membership Map, then only forum Members would send their info. Silly me
lol.gif

Charlie-
Looks like that little Hydro 80 is making it's way all around the state.....Never thought I'd see the day when that thing got traded for a 149 though. Are you SURE Jeff's telling the truth when he say's it was an "even steven" trade?

Brought home the CUTEST little Cadet today! My father in law bought a 182 an an auction for $60, he wants me to just get it running for the grandkids . . . . . BUT little does he know that it's going to completely get restored. After all some day my kids will take it for a rid or two too!

I'd post pictures. . . . but my Mavica somehow ate a disc and I have to do a little surgery.

Hey Guy's
I picked up a snow plow blade for my 127 off of ebay. When I got it home, and had a chance to look at it, I discovered there has to be a few things missing. The blade assembly is fully intact, but the under carriage assembly is missing a lift lever, and it looks like it was cut away from what ever it was attached to. Does any one have any pics of their plow with the under carriage assembly, that I could see, and compare mine against? This way I can get an idea what else I'm gonna need to complete the entire assembly. Thanks!

Travis, LOL, speak for yourself!
happy.gif
I think the average depth is 6". Most guys would like to plow deeper.

(Message edited by dschmidt on November 02, 2003)

I am new to this forum and so impressed with the wealth of knowledge here!!! Quick question-Just getting ready to mount the QA42A thrower and with it will be adding the 26# weights.....anybody have a good material to use between the cast iron and the wheel to keep from screwing up a good paint job?

Charles, You ask a man how deep he can go, he's gonna lie !
I'm gonna go an inch deeper than the last guy.

censored.gif

I'm going to be putting a rear hitch on the 782D one of these days but I found this on ebay.
13544.jpg

I think it can be mounted like other sleeve hitches but not use the cast iron top piece. Looks like the I can run a longer connecting bar the length of the frame to the tab on the sleeve hitch adapter. Have you guys ever seen anyhing like this? Thoughts??

Had a good Cub day. Spent some time with my big brother (another Cub nut), on the road talking about the "Old Farm Days", while picking up a 54" snow plow. Think I was in "Dunham Country", Delafield, WI..

(Message edited by thoffman on November 02, 2003)

Heck Tom, you were right in what used to be Compton Country!

Charlie, I know they're off topic, but could you post or send me a couple pictures of that 80's hood latch area. The 182 I'll be working on has some "custom" work done to the area on the back of the hood or what might be called the dash. The metal underneath that area also doesn't look right. Thanks in advance!

Just bought a restored Original today. Wow! I'm still a rookie, but am interested in the best sleeve hitch I can put on it. Any suggestions on what (Brinly? or other brands)and where to find such a thing? I also will need the top piece of the 3 point to put on the tractor. I'm wondering if IH or MTD would still manufacture them, or not.

Any help is appreciated.

Wyatt email me, yer mail bounced on me.

Look what showed up friday via the BIG BROWN TRUCK thanks to the Brinly-Hardy Company for a raffle at PD7.
13546.jpg

I know it might not be the right thing to do and I would like some input on this but since the plow was supposed to be for PD6 and the Rockford Fire Dept. Raffle, I was thinking that the proceeds of a PD7 raffle should go to them. I hope I'm not out of line in my thinking but I only think that it would be the right thing to do. Please feel free to email me direct with your opinions and or feelings good or bad. THANKS GUYS
http://www.brinly.com/default.htm

Latest posts

Back