• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 30, 2019

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peter C., Welcome!
groupwave.gif
WELCOME.gif

Hydro, good to see you posting, it's been a while. CUBgratulations on the retirement!
thumbsup.gif

Thanks for the advice, guys. I am thinking it is the rear shaft pin as when I replaced the clutch I didn't disturb it so I think I will check that out first and then dig deeper if it is ok. will get back to you once I know more.
have a good day!!

Woooops......I’m gonna be in for it.
Yes.... spiral pin, not a bolt...!!
Thanks Harry for the correct clairification
I replace mine with bolts..... as to make for a quick fix to get back to plowin or sweepin the yard.....
Hydro doesn’t worry me as much as Matt takin me out behind the wood shed
bottom.gif

What size tap do you use to chase the threads on a 70-100 hubs

Harry, if you get to ARIZONA look me up, we can have a coffee and shoot the breeze.

Back