• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 29, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a model 72 hood and steering console , must be in good shape , paint not important but the rust factor is , let me know what you have.

I am looking for a push lawn mower, one of the ones made by Lawn Boy for IH. If anybody can help me find one I would greatly appreciate it! I have been hunting high and low with no luck. Thanks!
Eric

Wanting to buy a decent hood for a 111 lawn tractor. They are made of fiberglass.

Anyone know where I can get just the high speed nozzle for a carter carb? I believe it's a Carter 27. I'm rebuilding the carb for my 147 and the orifice is buggered enough that it floods on high speed. I tried adjusting the float and it runs nice on idle, but belches black smoke and sputters on high speed no matter how lean I set the adjustment.

The parts list indicates its part of the whole carb assembly. I'd rather not get another carb when I can rebuild this one.

Thanks!

Bruce

Hi Bruce,

I have the new main brass nozzles for $15. I also have the new brass main adjuster needles for $10. Shipping and handling would be $5. I accept Paypal payments or U.S. Postal Money Orders only. If you need it right away, I would need to know pretty quickly as I am leaving for a week’s vacation on Friday. If you pay with Paypal I will ship it before I leave. Otherwise, I can ship it after I get back on the 22nd. Just let me know.

Thanks,

Greg

I'm looking for one pair of Firestone 12 X 23 X 8.50 AG tires. I prefer something in new or nearly new condition.

I have some ags with a little weathering in pretty good condition if anyone is interested. Maybe not restoration, but good long-term workers. Just email.

Back