• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 24, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmcmasters

displayname
Terry McMasters
1961 Cub Cadet Original restored with mower deck for sale, I have a copy of the owner's manual with it. Runs good. Asking $2000 If interested call Terry 417-207-3131
296827.jpg

296828.jpg

296829.jpg

296830.jpg

Hi guys,
I'm going a different direction for my property care needs and it's time to sell the Cadets.

I've got a 1250 & 1450. Both are workers. They both have had the engine cradle upgrade, hydro lifts, 3 point hitches, ag tires on the rear, etc. They both blow some smoke.

The 1450 had the governor & carb replaced last summer. It comes with a IH Tiller with both extensions and has a pair of IH wheel weights.

The 1250 has a deck that was completely refurbished 4-5 years ago. It has dual weights, and a sleeve hitch adapter. It's wired for lights and I have the light assemblies if you want to cut the top grill for them. I just mowed the lawn with this strong machine.

I also have an IH lawn sweeper, 2 additional 44a mower decks, an IH snow blade, an extra set of 12" turf tires on wheels, extra front tires/wheels, extra hydro unit, and lots of extra parts, bits, pieces, etc (heck I have an extra set of fenders and frame!). I also have a home made tool bar for adding cultivators, discs, etc.

<font color="ff0000">I've got lots of photos here (password: cubcadets)</font> - http://s230.photobucket.com/user/grabra/library/Cub%20Cadets

Or I can share via email.

I'm asking $2,000 for the lot. I'd prefer not to split it up at this point. I'm in Peru, VT. Shoot me an email - braddish at mail dot com

Charlie, that's why I highlighted the text in red for you.
proud.gif

Sorry about that Charlie. I was having a tough time uploading so I thought the link would be easier.

For sale 129 with 42" mower deck. Needs engine work. Asking $250 OBO. Pickup only near Memphis, TN. If interested contact me at my email in my profile.
296949.jpg

296950.jpg

Would someone be interested in a red, cast iron 782 rear end? No hydro. It has aluminum axle tubes. I only want $20 for it. Pick it up here in Ashton, Il. No, I won't ship it. No, I won't hold it till you never show up. I have other 782 parts cheap. Email me please.

1650 - located in Baldwin, WI $750.00

Strong 16hp K341AQS Motor - no smoke. New carb Kit, new air filter, new spark plug. New ISO motor mounts, motor rails welded with bar. Hydro Trunion welded and new springs, new Hydro filter and fluid. Lights work

297072.jpg

297073.jpg

Time to unload a bunch of small items.
682 rear end with rims and pump,$75
82 series gas tank $20.00
682 front axles with spindles $40
982 steering column $25
1200 parts tractor or restore mostly there $175
682 bare frame $30.00
Quite line hood and front grill casting and grill screen $80.00
1450 muffler (used) $25.00
2 682&782 mufflers(used) $55.00 a piece (or $100) for the pair
82series fenders and seat/ battery cover $75.00
fixed jet kt17 carbs $10.00 each.(have 3 for sure maybe more)
kt17 intakes $15.00 ( have 2)
and some other small 82 series parts. Will send picture off my phone. All these parts dose not include shipping. My email is in my profile. Thanks, Jim

Jim....by chance do you have a good used PTO clutch for the 82 series/KT17? Figured I'd throw that in there with the rest of the nice stuff you have listed. TIA

For Sale 129(with a 10hp)with a Johnson loader.
everything works but needs tlc.
I will separate, for more pics or questions email in my profile

$900 or best reasonable offer for package

297120.jpg

For Sale CCC 782
with series II engine
clean unit and runs but needs carb cleaning
$500 firm
email in profile for more pics and info

297124.jpg

for Sale 149 with a non running (but not blown/broke) 12hp
$300 email in profile for more pic/info

297127.jpg

For Sale
IH # 2 cart
$100 email in profile for more pics/info

297130.jpg

For Sale
QA36A snow thrower
$125 email in profile for more pics/info

297133.jpg

For Sale $300
5 digit non running "O" with deck
email in profile for more pics/info

297136.jpg

Jeff - I think you forgot the "A" suffix on your snow thrower listed below. Looks to me like it's a QA36A that adjusts to fit both narrow and wide frame tractors. I have to say that to me you're asking price is way more than fair for what you get.

Latest posts

Back