• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 24, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 782, 129/loader, and #2 cart are sold pending payment/pickup

still have remaing items for sale

thanks

Cub Cadet 1650 for sale. Motor good--no smoke. It does not have a front clutch. Some light surface rust. $500.00 Also Cadet Deluxe cab--no canvas. Good shape $250.00 Also complete set of decals for **50 series $100. I will sell all to one person for $750.00

the 1650 posted below is now at $650, I can throw in a 44" mower deck too.

Also for sale - Scoop Tote $150.00

297190.jpg

rock rake or landscape rake $150.00

297191.jpg

I'm willing to start parting out some of the items I listed below:

1450 w/tiller - $900 without weights

1250 w/mower deck - $700 without weights

IH Wheel weights - $125 each shipped

Sleeve hitch adapters - $120 each shipped

Snow/dirt blade - $75

Lawn Sweeper - $75

Spare mower deck - $50

Rear wheels with turf tires - $50

Spare rear hydro unit - $50

The more you buy, the more we can talk prices. :High5:

The QA36A is sold,, thanks

Still have the Original listed below, Reduced to $250.00 forum members only,, listed on C-list for 300.00

I have a set of 23x10.5x12 loaded goodyear ag tires. They are loaded with 7+ gallons of washer fluid. $100. Picked up here. email is in profile. Email me for pics. I can't get the pictures shrunk to post.

Well, I thought I was going to have more time, bigger place, garage, blah blah blah. Anyway, now I have to unload 4 tractors in a week. Everything is in the Memphis area.
It would be awesome if someone bought them all, but not everyone has the ability to handle that so I'm flexible.
What I have... 127, looks rough. Was my work pig for years. Has a rear tiller mounted on to and a hydraulic lift on it. Also have a front blade for it. Has electronic ignition swap on it. Have a built motor for it, not installed yet. New motor in over bored .010, shred head, 18 horse cam, Alcoa rod, new 30 carb. I was thinking $500 but make an offer based on time frame.
Next, I have a 1250, good runner. Been a solid mowing machine for years. Problem being the deck finally rotted out. Still runs great, has a loaner deck on it right now. Might stay on if someone is interested in the lot. $250 as it is with the rotted deck? Make an offer.
Next is an 1811, it's a project, has a new set of AG tires on front and rear. Bought it running with an oil leak. First experience with a twin, didn't know about the governor problems. Oil leak turned out to be a broken block that was JB welded together... Yay. Bought parts to build a new motor. Have 1 1/2 extra blocks. I'm thinking $250. Heck it's got more than that in tires.
Last is a 2082, another work horse. Has a 60" haban deck, hood broke years ago and is gone. Recently had to rebuild the spool valve a few weeks ago and somehow cracked the flare on one of the lines. Welded the crack back up, but haven't put the line back on yet. Also have a new throttle cable/lever to go on it. Just haven't had time to install it. I'm thinking $700 OBO in it.
Also have 2 garden carts. One is nice, the other has heavy rust. Let them both go for $200 OBO?
Or make me an offer on the lot.
Please drop me a line at [email protected]
Thanks, Marc

Back