Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

Archive through May 17, 2017

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

hydroharry

displayname
Harry Bursell
Charlie - <font size="+2">NICE!!!!!!</font> What a snag.
Looks like the one in the pic was made in 1995. I see the muffler and carb but do they have the PTO clutches on them as well????
I saw one posted (NOS engine) awhile back the guy claimed was for a IHCC but NO WAY. It had the wrong base. Had the tall oil pan base instead of the short dished pan a IHCC uses.

mhomrighausen

displayname
Marlin Homrighausen
Charlie P. VERY NICE!!! It looks like you've found replacement Kohlers for Kraig's and my 125s.
biggrin.gif

David S. You mentioned acquiring a POS 128 in the Red Power Roundup section. Do you have any pictures to share? Also if you need any fenders you better email Mike Beadle soon. He wants me to hurry down in the next couple of weekends since he's taking things to the scrap yard. I'm going to try and rescue as much as I can with the Dakota. If needed I'll look into a U Haul trailer.

Attachments

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Nic B.
I'm still waiting on some answers in the thread you started about those cattle converters.
biggrin.gif

Attachments

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
Lee C.
There was a ser# break at #612808 where tractors above that # used the greaseable T/O bearing.
What is your ser#??

jgilliam

displayname
Jerry W. Gilliam
why do some front ptos have one pressure spring and others have two. Is there two different types? (Model 128 without brake.) Thanks

I'm trying to rebuild pto clutch

aknepel

displayname
Allan Knepel
Ok guys I'm stumped! I have a 1282 and there must be too much pressure building up in the hydro. I put a breather up out of my fill plug on the back and it did not help. It iis leaking out of the small holes on the large nuts/bolts up on top of the hydro. So it drips. Any ideas?

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Jerry G.
There's PTO's.
1. Single spring
2. Double spring
3. Double spring, brake style.
314811.jpg

Attachments

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Allan K.
One or both things are wrong, none involve a bad hydro pump.
1. The O-rings in the relief valves are shot.
2. The relief valves themselves are tired and wore out. A good cleaning SOMETIMES helps, but not very often.

The only way to find out is to try and clean them first. If they still leak or leak worse, check the O-rings and or see if there's something stuck under one of the balls at the bottom of each valve.

BTW,
It's close enough to Off Topic Friday to answer you on the main board.
biggrin.gif

Attachments

kide

displayname
Gerry Ide
Charlie - your price on those K-301's is what I paid for one from a L&G place back in '94... They were priced as a "spring special" promo from Kohler..

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Great video Steve!
Those things sure do a great job.
That's the ONLY attachment that I've never had the chance to own.

jgilliam

displayname
Jerry W. Gilliam
Thanks Digger. Is there some slight difference in the light duty and medium clutches. Can you use same pressure springs in either. Thanks in Advance BTW, I think I have 2 types non brake ptos. I know I have 1 brake style. Are the clutch housing the same I would like to rebuild one but was wondering about the pressure springs. How can I tell the med duty apart from light duty.

ppimentel

displayname
Paul Pimentel
can someone guide me as to where I can purchase an outside mower deck spindle? I believe it's a 50" deck with 3 17" blades and the pulley on the spindle is 4.5" OD I also need the pulley.

Also, would any of the new after market work ? I see a lot of them but I don't know if the bolt pattern and height would work.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Paul P.
No matter where you look, your going to have to have more info that your providing.

Also, the email address in your profile is no good and needs to be fixed ASAP.

There's also pretty colored boxes at the top of every page on the forum. Trying clicking on one and see what ya get.
biggrin.gif

Attachments

sshaff

displayname
Steve Shaff
Digger, Marlin-- It's fun to operate but can be a bit tricky in places due to the offset center of gravity. At the moment I'm planning to take this setup to RPRU this year. My photographer hit the slow motion button by accident but the video still turned out reasonably well.

bellwood

displayname
Brian Ellwood
So I'm not crazy - what are those red things? You sent me two of them

Latest posts