• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 16, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dijohnson

displayname
Don Johnson
I understand that there is a gentleman by the name of Brian who has springs for the rubber mounts on a 1650.
Don

Don, you should try the classifieds for both want and sell items

Springs? That's a new one
confused.gif

Jeff-

I wasn't at all talking about what Charlie answered. All I know is I didn't see any replies to my FIRST question until Paul B. chimed in a day or so later. It was about the lift bar hitting where it shouldn't and limiting the lift range. I knew it was a difficult question to understand but figured the ones (as in Paul) that answered would know what I needed. And Paul was right on the money as I would expect.

I finally got the hydraulic system installed on the 124. I removed the engine to make everything easier so while it was on the bench I decided to look over the pto, time it again, etc. and found both main seals are shot. So now it will be a few more days before this tractor works again. It has always smoked some since I started using it but I had to add oil with every refueling. I realize it will eventually need rebuilding but it still runs strong so that will go on the bottom of the "to do" list for now.

Yea well, we all know that Brian was the idiot that termed the phrase SPREAD FRAME!
angry.gif

It makes your Cub sound like it should look like this!
296567.jpg

My HD trike has a wide frame.... we call her FBG, and that pic is appropriate for the name....
proud.gif

My CC SLT1550 just installed new battery, contacts cleaned, etc. After a few tries, the unit started and I drove about 6 feet before it died. Now, there is NO sound when I turn the ignition on. The 5 amp fuse is good. BUT, I cannot locate the 20 amp fuse. Can anyone help me locate it OR offer other suggestions on what to look for? Thanks!

Does anyone know anything about Kirk engines? His site has been down for about a month. I wanted to order some things for the last 2 weeks but it is still down. Hope he is just busy and nothing serious has happened.

ok...deck is primed....
old 38 inch...
cut these off the 38 in case i need to back up the gauge wheels on the 42....
7 of the original 9 spindle bots, lock washers and nuts so the kids have something to remember what dad did back in the day...
different head stamps...comments....
both are welded....turned for balance?...
sorry they're not with pics ...they were but only pics went up....

Couple of hours searching for what size bolts are used to hold oil deflector plate to underside of 1973 cc 108 frame. The plate is mounted below engine and above deck raise and lower carriage.
Tnx a lot.

Richard, those would be 0.62" long #12 self taping hex head screws. The Parts Lookup is a wonderful tool for parts research.
happy.gif

Sent a previous post with greetings, but can't find it.
Will check Parts Look from now on.
Have a good and safe day.
Rich

Hi,
Does anyone know if you can buy mesh like they used on the front grill for the CC 70 or 100, thanks

PSA,

Dave Kirk is alive and well.
He has been swamped with orders and his supplier couldn't keep up. So rather than deal with a huge back order list, he just shut down until his stock was back in hand.

He should be back up and running this week, barring any delays from his suppliers.

I know how he feels, LOL

Thanks Charlie, it's a shame that there is not a match out there, I will just have to try and find an original on <font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> or alike, problem is I'm in the UK and getting stuff shipped from the U.S. is expensive.

Back