• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 16, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Want to buy a good used hood support # 11, 12, and 13 in the picture below for a QL. Please email. Thanks.

239094.gif

Need the following (new/used) for Model 55:

Rear wheel bearing #54143B-R1

Axle #549801-R1

Could anybody give me a lead as to where I might locate these 2 items? Thanks for your past help. You know who you are.

Joe get in touch with Ray Weaver he is close to you in Stevens Pa.

Thanks, Michael. I've already been in touch with Ray. he's a slow worker and he hasn't yet gotten time to look through his barn. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Charlie, I'm not picky about whether the parts are new or used as long as they are workable with this old Model 55. I'll probably out-live it, although I hope not.

I do appreciate you guys being willing to help.

It's not the idea of used.
It's the idea that they could very well be JUNK when you get them.
I've had no less than 6 emails in the last 2 weeks about the same issue of the parts not being usable.

Personally I've not had any issues with Ray with items bought from him, but many have, just throwing out a heads up.

Joe. I have an axle that is good...it came from the side mowers I built...should have a used bearing for it too...I'll look tonight after work.
My eamil is in the profile.
Darryl

hey guys i was wondering if anybody had a bolt with the ih stamped on it for the front axle of the original it takes a 5/8 socket to tighten it i lost one in the yard and need one pretty bad thanks brian if you have one please email me or call 1-815-541-8691 [email protected]

Charlie "Digger" Proctor
Do you remember my order from Ray that never arrived? A year later after many emails and calls I got some OF what I paid for. Only half the part were usable. One carb for $40.00 was so rusted and froze up I had to throw it away.I ended up going to his hose to get some of my parts . That was a big surprise for him.

239229.jpg

239230.jpg

Looking for the lift bracket for snow blade that goes on the lift lever handle, that has a cut out on the bottom and a u bolt on the top. PM works good. Recently purchased blade and this was the only thing missing. Thanks

I am in the process of buying a small plot of land behind my new house, (approx 2 city lots), and I am looking for a 125 or any IHCC with a sleeve hitch and an IH rototiller so I can get my garden started before winter gets here...also I own a 106 so any spare parts that I could purchase to have on hand would be helpful...also an IH snowthrower would be helpfull too...check my profile and e-mail me with any info, thanks guys

Me and my Grandfather are currently looking for a good used complete clutch ready to go for a wide frame cub cadet 1000 if anybody has one for a reasonable price please let us know.

I am looking for one or two sets of side panels for a 1535 or similar tractor. Bought two of these tractors and neither have sides on them, also could use one hood hinge assembly. Can text me or call me at 712-249-5395 or email me at [email protected]

Have a 382 Hydro that goes slower the more it is used.So looking for one of those plastic fan blades. This one has no blades on it.
If someone has a used transmission for sale at a resonable price, please let me know.

Ronald R.
That fan blade should still be available through your cub cadet dealer, I purchased one a couple years back for my 383Hydro, was not all that exspensive and a better design than the original one.

Looking for a steering wheel cap for a 147. Does not have to be in new condition, need it to replace the spray paint cap currently in place.

IH decal on underside would be a bonus, but not necessary. I don't need NOS as I don't need restoration quality right now.

And yes I've checked the sponsors, they don't have any.

Thanks

Looking for a Engine Block or Long Block for a 1100 Cub Cadet. I have a Friend of mine that has a 1100 with a thrown rod and hole in his block.

Let me know
Thanks
Al 4O2-64O-2O68

Back