• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 14, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbaker

displayname
jeff l baker
cabinets and lamotte meter sold

heater is also sold

thanks jeff

My Dad's truck. Towed RV fifth wheel and Hwy between,FL,KY,IA.
Located in Prairie Du Chien, WS.
It's clean and great or I would not post it here.

2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Quad Cab, hard to find single rear wheel

<u>Pre-emmisions</u> Cummins 5.9, 325 HP, 610 ft lbs torque
Computer has been remapped by a Cummins engineer to better MPG and towing specifications. 22-23 mpg HWY solo.
Big Horn Package
Electric drivers seat
Lower storage between front seats
8 ft box with roll up cover & tool box
New 10 ply tires
New front brake pads
Positive lock rear end
78,000 highway miles
$25,000 Firm

If interested, e-mail and I will pass your information on to him.

Rick beem

I would have posted that your dads truck was an auto trans or a 6 speed std, that makes a big difference in my Book an others .

Don,

Guilty...I did a quick copy & paste from his E-mail. It's an automatic.

Hey guys, just throwing this out here-
I have an old craftsman gold 18 horse six speed mower (no deck, hood, or seat) when I can actually get to it- its buried behind some appliances, a mountain of storage totes, and a non-running toyota truck -I'll either be selling it whole or parting it out. I'll post more in a couple weeks, probably. Just giving you a heads up.
<font face="courier new,courier"><font size="+2">please note!</font><font size="+1">The kid I bought it from- came with a cub cadet original -said it needed "just some minor carb work", but I haven't even looked at it. for all I know, it could need a complete teardown. Therefore I urge you to think of it as a parts tractor. Might be willing to chip in some cash towards a sickle mower or snowthrower for a wde frame- sickle mower preffered. You would have to pick it up in Edgerton, Ohio or the surrounding area, though. like I said, just a heads up.</font></font>

FOR SALE: homemade plow. 1 bottom and has a coulter. asking $30. It is a draw-bar plow (at the moment) but I think with a little ingenuity it could be set up for 3 point or sleeve hitch. If you use it as a draw-bar plow, there are a few minor welds and a bracket that, if made, would make it perform better. I can show you on pick-up if you would so desire. I bought it at a yard sale (PO said it supposedly worked great for his father), and, unfortunately, it doesn't want to work well in our ground- hard clay with tree roots -then again, nothing short of my uncle's rather large case tractor will do much of anything in our yard, so, considering that, it did OK. I don't need it, and I figure if someone else can use it, that's enough reason to get rid of it.
I'll try to get pics by tonight, if I can.

Somebody needs these. Expanding lathe mandrel set. A few have been used once or twice maybe as they are scuffed. $75 obo.
239359.jpg

Ashcroft Dead Weight Tester w/weights
150.00 picked up

239393.jpg

239394.jpg

239395.jpg

Not lifted. Bone stock engine and drivetrain. Does have factory tow package.
4WD, Auto, 351 H.O. engine with 4 barrel. 4WD works great and it runs great. Absolutely no rust in fenderwells or underneath. Brand new 33's and new rims. Top included. Also included is a second fiberglass top with sliding side windows,a second hood,new door seals in the box,a newer model tailgate trim panel,original 31's and rims,and a second complete rustless tailgate with window. Interior is good except for cracked dashpad and windshield has a crack. Was gonna restore but lost interest.Central KY. PM or 502-598-1236 no calls after 9 pm. $3000

239547.jpg

Price dropped to $60 on the expanding mandrels listed a few posts below. I have no use for these. Also, huge drill press. Buffalo #22. I bought to use but don't have 3 phase and don't want to pay anymore for a phase converter or single phase motor. Has downfeed and several vice/clamps/attachments. Measures just shy of 8' tall. $350 or best reasonable offer
239551.jpg

I got this years ago and never hung it up. 6" X 36" made of heavy guage steel not the cheap aluminum crap. Embossed lettering. Some slight scuffs from moving from point a to b. $50. shipped to your door.
239719.jpg

239720.jpg

Portable air conditioner
made by Movincool
$500.00----no shipping

239751.jpg

239752.jpg

239753.jpg

5th wheel hitch came off a 2006 chevy 3500
$175 obo no shipping

239757.jpg

239758.jpg

FOR SALE:

Set of four, 155-80-R 13 Kumho tires...less than 500 miles on them!
240058.jpg

240059.jpg

240060.jpg

No patches, plugs, uneven wear, blemishes, or cracks. New valve stems when they were mounted and balanced....currently on Geo Prism/Toyota Corolla 4 lug wheels.

$100 for all four!

Picked up in NE Miami County, Ohio

e-mail me at: c1450c @ yahoo.com

FOR SALE:

NICE 4'X8' trailer.

240070.jpg

240071.jpg

240072.jpg

It has LED tail lights, spare tire, crank up jack, safety chains, license plate bracket, and front clearance lights. Has a 'flat 4' wiring connector, all lights work fine. Good tires. Uses a 1-7/8" ball All sides come off in any combination.

Rated to haul 1000 lbs. I've hauled mulch, gravel, drywall, rolls of insulation, 2x4s, trees, shrubs, scrap, and had my 1450 with #2 tiller on it...pulled like a dream.

-LIGHTWEIGHT- Perfect for pulling with a car, mini van, or small SUV/Crossover.

Price: $400
Located in N. E. Miami County, Ohio

Please e-mail me at c1450c @ yahoo.com

I have two items listed below with pics

PRICE DROP

$325.00 for the A/C unit it makes COLD air and would cool a large space

$100.00 for the hitch

PRICE REDUCTION 2900.00
this unit sells for 5500.00 plus new
This unit is like NEW.

it fits several Harley Models
and looks and rides great

2011 Voyager Classic Conversion kit

This is for Harley Davidsons-see list of bikes in pics

less than 50 miles on it

$4800.00 call Jeff at 815 291 5022
or Jerry at 815 291 9061

240327.jpg

240328.jpg

240329.jpg

The tires I listed on June 14th are SOLD!

Trailer is still for sale.......

Thanks!
Bill

Wanted for a friend. An Allis Chalmers 416 Garden Tractor. Complete and running with good engine and in good condition. He just needs the tractor and no attachments unless you have a sleeve hitch for it. Can be either a hydro or shuttle shift. Please e:mail with price and pictures. TIA
happy.gif

Back